Chapter 10: Co-Captain

++++++

Stiles' heart was beating fast as he knelt next to Sabrina who was unconscious from her fight with Peter. "Sabrina? Sabrina, please wake up." he begged as he lightly tapped her cheeks. "Sabrina, please." 

A soft groan escaped from Sabrina's lips as she slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was a worried expression on Stiles' face that immediately turned into a relief one.

"Oh, thank God you're awake." Stiles breathed out as he slowly helped Sabrina sit up. "Where's Peter?" asked Sabrina as she looked around the room, wincing at the mess she and Derek had caused.

"He left and took Derek with him." "What?!" Sabrina yelled as she went to get up but hissed from the pain. Stiles placed Sabrina's arm around his shoulders and pulled her up, while keeping an arm around her waist. "We need to go after them." 

"But first, we need to tell Scott what happened." Stiles said as he helped Sabrina walk out of the clinic and into the jeep.

++++++

Scott woke up with a gasp. He looked around the locker room didn't see Peter or Derek. He found himself on the floor, alone. He forced himself up and placed himself on the bench letting the strain slowly leave him. Scott then heard two heavy footsteps and someone panting. He knew who it was.

"Scott!" Stiles said charging into the room with Sabrina. "Dude, we have a huge problem." "Trust me...I know," he said in a defeated tone.

++++++

Allison wanted to know exactly what it was that her father and aunt were messing with so she went and took her compound bow and some arrows into the woods and she also called Sabrina and Lydia to come along with her. 

"Allison," Lydia called out. "When you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting." "Yeah, I thought your errand might have been to stop at the grocery store to get some food but definitely not the woods." Sabrina said. 

Allison smirked as she talked back to Lydia. "Before I forget I wanted to ask you if you were okay with something. Jackson asked me to the Winter Formal." 

Sabrina saw Lydia's face fell a bit. "Did he?" she asked as if it was slightly of interest. "Yeah. Just as friends. But I wanted to make sure you're okay with it first." "Sure," Lydia said with a slight squeak in her voice. "As long as it's just friends." 

Sabrina knew Lydia was lying by listening to her heartbeat. 

"Well, yeah," she gave a small laugh. "I mean...it's not like I would take him to the Coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything." 

Allison then sent a slightly dirty look at Lydia's way, making it clear that she was aware of what Lydia had done with Scott.

Lydia knew she was busted. "Uh...about that-" "Lydia, don't." Sabrina whispered.

Allison then stopped when they came upon what she thought was a good spot. She took out one of her arrows and then fastened the arrow head that her aunt left on the end.

Sabrina's eyed widened in fear at what Allison had in her hand. She had to get out of here. 

"What does that do?" Lydia asked. Oh trust me, you don't want to know Sabrina thought. "We're about to find out." Sabrina started backing up. "Sabrina, what are you doing?" asked Lydia as Allison looked back at her.

"Um...you know, Allison doesn't know what that does so I'm just backing up in case her weapon backfires and hit us." "Uh," Lydia said as she tilted her head. "Good point." she said as she backed up with Sabrina.