Chapter 9: Wolf's Bane

++++++

Sabrina was sound asleep in her bed was soon awoken by Scott who was shaking her. Sabrina groaned and opened her eyes.

"Oh, good. You're awake." Scott spoke. "I am now. Why did you wake me up?" "Don't get mad at Stiles and I but-" "You rescued Derek while he was running from the police."

"How did-" "Dispatch. Why didn't you two bring me along?" "We were going to but when I came in here to get you, well, you were passed out." Sabrina nodded, she had been tired from studying all day.

"I need you to do me a favor." Scott said. "Which is?" "Can you ask Allison if you can borrow her necklace?" "What necklace?" "This one." said Scott as he took out a piece of paper and showed her the sketch of it.

"No."

"Why not?" asked Scott. He thought she would have helped him. "Because I never noticed her wearing that necklace. If I ask her now, she's gonna be think why does she want to borrow if when she had never noticed it before?"

Scott sadly nodded in agreement. "Sorry, Scott." "It's fine. I'll think of another way to get it." Scott stood up and paused by her door, "Goodnight, Sabrina."

"Goodnight, Scott."

++++++

Scott was completely freaked and he immediately went to Stiles and Sabrina and told them what just happened. When he was finished, Stiles and Sabrina too, were freaking out.

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles spat. "I have no idea." "Does he know that I'm one too?" Sabrina asked. "I don't know." Sabrina threw her head back. She couldn't believe they were in this situation now.

Stiles let out a deep breath. "Okay, did he say it out loud, the word?" "What word?" Stiles looked around. "Werewolf," he hissed. "Did he say, I know you're a werewolf?" "No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly." Scott panted.

Stiles and Sabrina grabbed him. "Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe anyway?" Stiles said. "How about Allison's father?" Scott pointed out.

"Yeah I mean think about it. Jackson and Allison have been getting closer and what if he meets her dad and tells him about Scott and what if her dad thinks that I'm a werewolf too?" Sabrina rambled.

"Breathe Sabrina." said Stiles as he let go off Scott and placed his arm around her, bringing her into his side. "Okay, it's bad." Stiles said looking at the twins. 

"I need a cure. Right now." Scott said. "Does he know about Allison's father?" Stiles asked. "I don't know." "I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though." Stiles said. "We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals. And it's your first game." Scott brought up.

"I know, I know. Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?"  "She's in my next class." Scott said. "Get the necklace." Stiles said before he and Sabrina took off. 

"Right. Get the necklace." Scott breathed out.

++++++

Scott's mood was sullen from what happened in class, earlier with Allison, all the way into lunch when he met back up with Stiles and Sabrina.

"Did you get the necklace?" Stiles asked Scott as he and Sabrina sat across from him with their lunches.

"Not exactly," mumbled Scott. Stiles exhaled loudly. "Ah. What happened?" "She told me not to talk to her. At all." "Ouch." Sabrina said.

Stiles annoyingly bit into a piece of chicken. "So she's not giving you-" "She's not giving me the necklace." Scott bit out. Stiles swallowed. "Find anything else out?" "Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic."