Chapter 2: Second Chance At First Line

++++++

Sabrina sat on the bleachers, talking to Coach. "What should we make them do today Baby McCall?" Sabrina hummed as she thought of an idea, "How about one-on-one?" "Excellent." Coach said. He stood up straighter and blew his whistle.

The lacrosse players turned towards Coach, "Let's go! One-on-ones from up top. Jackson, take a long stick, today. Attaboy." Coach said as Jackson grabbed a long stick.

Each player went up against Jackson and now it was Scott's turn. Scott ran up and tried to pass Jackson. Jackson hit Scott hard and he hit the ground. Scott groaned and stood up as Coach was muttering something to him.

Scott went back to the front of the line and ran full speed at Jackson again. Scott hit Jackson hard and Jackson went down, clutching his shoulder. Sabrina gasped as Stiles ran over to Scott while she ran over to Jackson. She turned her head and saw Stiles dragging Scott off somewhere. 

Scott was turning.

"Baby McCall, get the nurse." "Okay Coach." Sabrina said before running towards the Nurse's office. Sabrina reached the nurse and explained to her what happened out on the field. The nurse let out a gasp as she grabbed the first aid kit and quickly ran towards the field.

Sabrina made her way back to the lacrosse field when she heard growls and a fast heartbeat coming from the boys locker room. Without hesitation, she burst into the locker room, only to find Stiles, holding a fire extinguisher towards Scott.

"Stiles? Sabrina? What happened?" Scott asked. "Don't look at me, I just got here. I should be asking you two what happened." Sabrina pointed out. "He tried to kill me. It's like I told you before. It's the anger, it's your pule rising. It's a trigger." Stiles said. "But that's lacrosse. It' s a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed." Scott stated.

"Oh, really, I haven't." Sabrina said sarcastically. "Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday. You are going have to get out of the game." Stiles said. "Stiles right Scott." Sabrina admitted. "But I'm first line." "Not anymore." Stiles said. "I'm sorry Scott." Sabrina said.

++++++

"Marvel or DC?" Stiles asked. "Definitely Marvel." Sabrina said as she lied down on her stomach on Stiles' bed while Stiles was sitting in his computer chair.

"Really? You like Marvel more than DC?" "Hey, I love DC but you have to admit Marvel has better superheroes then DC." Sabrina pointed out. "True." Stiles said as they laughed. They were both quiet until Stiles wheeled himself over to his bed and was now in front of Sabrina.

"You know, we haven't talked about the kiss that night at Lydia's party." Stiles broke the silence as Sabrina looked up at him, "I know." "So, um...what did you think of it?" Stiles asked nervously as Sabrina smiled and sat up. She grabbed his shirt and once again she pulled him down and kissed him.

Stiles kissed back and Sabrina pulled away, "Did that answer your question?" "Y-yeah, it did." Stiles said as Sabrina laughed. Stiles leaned towards her but groaned when he heard a noise come from his laptop.

Stiles wheeled his chair back over to his desk and saw that it said Incoming Video call from Scott McCall. "Quick! Give me the toy gun!" Stiles yelled as Sabrina laughed at his behavior. She handed him the toy gun and accepted the call for Sties.

Stiles spun around in his chair and shot a toy bullet at the screen where Scott's face was. Scott wasn't amused at all and Sabrina continued to laugh. She walked up behind Stiles as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.