Chapter 33 - Return of a spider

We reached +3k reads!! Hooray!! Extra long update to celebrate!!
Anyway, enjoy the chap!!
______________________________________

"Seven Sins Commanders?"

"Yes, Young Master"

"What do you know about them?"

"They're the seven strongest warriors of the Demon Empire, Milord. They represent the seven great races: the Vampires, the Beastmen, the Dark Angels, the Orcs, the Merfolk, the Draconians and the Behemoths"

"Draconians you say? Aren't they extinct?"

"Young Master, these Draconians only carry a fraction of the Dragon Blood. These Draconians cannot even shapeshift in a dragon and can only execute a slight amount of the prowess that once was the Draconian Race. But, even though they can't be compared to the real deal, they are not weak at all"

"I see..."

I put my hand on my chin as I pondered about the information I just received.

"Hiruyis"

Hiruyis, who had been kneeling down all the while responded immediately: "Yes, Young Master"

"Since I can't fully trust you yet, I'll put a slave mark on you. Do you oppose that?"

Hiruyis' eyes flashed with a hint of distress, but that soon disappeared and was replaced by a firm look:" No, Young Master. Please do as you see fit".

"Alright", I said as I waved my hand and activated [Enslave].

A bright red mark appeared on Hiruyis' right arm." Young Master, please command me in any way"

"Fine. First of all, wear this", I threw a magic cloak towards him," Second, do you have any base nearby?"

"No, My Lord, I was transported here using Space Magic from a place about 200km (124 miles) from here"

"I see..."

This was quite the problem. Bringing him in the city would be dangerous while letting him stay here when he's only for 50% recovered would likely result to his death. Even bringing him to Calluado would be quite dangerous, since Girax would receive the information about Hiruyis' stay as well. One couldn't underestimate the information gathering network of the Adventurer Guild. Then, I finally had an idea, although I didn't know if it would work.

"Aristasia, come on out", I said in a plain voice.

Suddenly, a dark, gas-like substance came out of my abdomen. The weird gas started to form, and not long after, the figure of Spider Queen Aristasia came out (If you don't remember her, see chapter 10). Aristasia had an extremely happy look on her face. "Husband, you called me out!"

Husband? I was momentarily stunned but quickly regained my composure:  "Aristasia, it's been a while. I'm pleasantly surprised you could come here."

She hurriedly moved her eight legs and hugged me tightly:" Husband, I'm so glad you called me! After the dungeon collapsed, I was scared you'd forget me!" Because she was quite large, she picked me up from the ground and put me in her chest. Because I was surprised, I was unable to stop her from putting my head in her breasts, trying to choke me.

Silently, I grabbed her wrists, forcefully opened her arms and jumped back down. I didn't really mind her actions, but I had to at least uphold my honour towards Hiruyis. I took a glance at him, but saw all hope was lost. My honour was already a sinking ship.

"Aristasia, how's the situation in the dungeon?", I diverted my attention to the Arachnea.

"Hmmm~", she said with an apologetic look on her face," After the dungeon started to break apart, I've migrated to your body. All my kinsmen died though, since they couldn't protect themselves..."