Chapter 36 - Red Skull (1)

We reached 5k reads!!!!
Also, sorry for the wait, was once again busy.
Enjoy!!
_____________________________________

The ice-cold voice of Ilya sent a shiver down my spine before I managed to turn around. Ilya sat straight up in the bed, looking at me with furrowed brows.

"Toru... who is she?"

Seeing I didn't react to her question, she asked once again. With sweat dripping from my forehead, I quickly answered:" She's... Aristasia"

Hearing my vague answer, both Ilya and Aristasia looked at me in an angry way.

"Husband, what're you saying? Just calling me by my name in front of this child? Don't you think that's a bit too much?"

When Aristasia retorted, I tried to cover her mouth, but it was already too late. An intimidating killing intent was unleashed by the enraged Ilya.

"Calling me a child... calling Toru your husband... you got a death wish?"

Even though Aristasia also felt something was wrong, she didn't think much about it and continued:

"Why would I look to die? A queen like me, being intimidated by a small child who has yet to mature, how can I possibly let that happen? Toru, tell that little b*tch to shut up. You'll do that for me, won't you?"

"Who's calling me a b*tch, you filthy wh*re! Do you even know who I am? Do you think you're even worthy enough to talk to me? You better shut up, before I pull out your tongue and cripple you!"

I was stunned. Both of them were like angry lionesses, growling and biting at each other in jealousy and rage. Standing in between, although I wasn't affected by the pressure, it still isn't fun to be in the middle of two women snapping at each other. Meanwhile, Maria woke up, but seeing the dangerous stance Ilya had taken, as if she'd jump onto Aristasia any moment, she started to cry. Hiruyis was scared silly and tried to hide in the corner of the room. Worst of all, Ilya and Aristasia didn't even seem to notice this as they continued to ask for me to choose one of them, while insulting the other party. Finally, I had enough of it.

"SHUT UP!!!"

The shout carried killing intent that was so heavy that Hiruyis fell down, while the entire inn shook dangerously. The glass in the window in our room shattered and cold wind blew through the room. Even Maria stopped crying in shock and fear.

"I don't mind you two having an argument... but shut the f*ck up for now!"

After saying so in a low voice, I left the room while leaving behind a final message.

"If I find out you've been fighting while I'm gone, I'll... probably punish you..."

The room kept silent as I pulled the door shut. I went downstairs, and found the inn keeper shivering in fright when he saw me.

"Sorry for the disturbance. Also, there's some damage, so please take this to repair the room"

I threw some money on the counter before leaving. The inn keeper was so frightened he didn't even dare to look at the money before I left.

"Ffff..."

Sighing deeply, I used Space Magic in a deserted alley and transported myself out of the city gates. Then, I walked into the forest, in the same direction as the Beast Army came from yesterday. Following the trails, I got further and further away from the capital as I entered the forest deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, the trail separated into three different ones. Using my [Divine Eye], I followed the trail with the strongest energy, and arrived in a lifeless, black charred part of the forest. All sound had disappeared, and not a single sign of a living creature could be felt. Suddenly, the earth on my left side erupted as a skeleton clad in metal armor appeared. The armor was tattered and in many places pierced, and in the black eye-sockets of the skeleton burnt a green fire. Seeing the skeleton, I could also feel it was extremely weak. Not even bothering to take out a weapon, I punched at it from a distance. The air current whipped up by the fast movement of my fist flew towards the skeleton, destroying its head. Its body immediately fell down like a pile of clay and didn't move anymore.

"Hmph"

A sneer filled with contempt was plastered on my face as the ground all around me burst open and hundreds of skeleton warriors started to attack me.

---

Standing on top of a mountain of bones, I looked in the distance. These several hundred of skeletons couldn't even pose a single threat to me. Since I was quite pissed, I didn't use any magic or skill, but just punched all the skeletons, destructing them thoroughly. Yet, the anger inside me wasn't quelled. Because the person who let all these skeletons appear hadn't shown himself.

"Show yourself"

My voice was silent, but was carried around the area using wind magic.

A sudden rustle was heard as tens of people appeared all around me, encircling me.

All of them seemed to be from the demon race, and wore identical, black robes with a red skull mark on the side. They all seemed to be quite young, with ages ranging from late teens to late thirties. Well, that was just their looks though. Looks could be very deceiving.

In total, there were 30 people. I had already marked all of them the moment they appeared. None of them would be able to escape.

"So"

My voice was filled with arrogance and anger, as I was still pissed.

"What do you want with me?"