Chapter 51 - Departure

AN: I'm so sorry this is so late T^T 

For everyone still in doubt, I AM ALIVE. 

I haven't been able to write too much though, and....

there are three reasons for that: 

1) School and everything relating to it. I've been incredibly busy because of it. Going from writing essays to tests to exercises. 

2) Myself, as in, my identity and other stuff like that. I had some difficult moments, please understand.  

3) I've written the previous chapters of the story without any storyline in my head, just writing whatever seemed suitable. Right now, this becomes a problem, as I often don't know how to continue this story AT ALL. Still, I try my best. 

Still, I hope you enjoy the chapter!!

_____________________________________

Toru's POV:

"Daddy, are we going to leave already?"

Maria pouted as she followed behind me. I turned around to her and sat on my knees to talk to her.

"Don't be impatient, we will leave in a few hours"

"Mmm... that's still so long... "

She kept on complaining before finally deciding to relieve her boredom

"Okay, I'll go play with White Fluff~!"

Maria quickly ran to the mansion to find her adorable little dragon. In the last month, White Fluff had already grown accustomed to the mansion, and especially the garden behind it. Because of the many minerals I used to enrich the ground, coupled with the already large amount of nature energy, it became its favourite place in the entirety of the city. It went even as far as not wanting to move from the spot unless it was fed top-grade food. Even more ridiculous was that contrary to my expectations it didn't eat any meat, but only plants and herbs.

"Sir Toru"

"City Lord Toru"

Two beastman guards bowed down to me as I walked past them. Hiruyis hadn't been complacent at all this past month as he trained the beastmen of the village to become worthy soldiers. With a fight against Hiruyis as a punishment, the beastmen quickly became extremely disciplined.

I finally arrived at the somewhat large house right outside the gates closing off the mansion from the rest of the city. After I had knocked on the wooden door, it was rapidly opened by a young black-haired girl who quickly bowed as she saw me standing In front of her.

"Sir... enter..."

Though her speech hadn't improved too much, she already took the initiative to talk, which was an improvement, I guessed.

I followed Myhn to the living room where both Kita and Siracte were already seated. They swiftly stood up and bowed.

"No need for that. Sit down please"

I smiled at them as I sat down as well.

"You've all been informed of my leave already, no?"

"Yes, Lord Toru, we have"

Siracte answered politely.

"Good. As you know, I, Ilya, Aristasia, Maria and Hiruyis are going to leave. This leaves the protection of the village to you all, as you are the strongest left."