TWENTYFOUR|BEAUTIFUL

"What do you mean, he's back?" I asked, my eyes were wide and fearful

Kaden clenched his jaw, closing his eyes momentarily, "I'll tell you another time, right now there is something I want to show you." He said, rising from his seat and striding towards the large metal filing cabinet that stood in one corner of the room. Kaden took out a small silver key and briskly unlocked the bottom drawer.

"This been passed down through Grey Winter for generations." He said softly as he turned around to face me with something in his large hands.

Something that made my jaw drop.

It was an Alpha's amare necklace.
One that only an Alpha would gift his Luna as a sign of unconditional love and protection.
They were only used among the high born wolves and their mates, and one as exquisite as the one that lay before me would only ever be used by a powerful Alpha.

An Alpha like Kaden.

A incandescent moonstone, with the brilliance of the subtle baby blue and lilac tints swirling among the overall clouded white of the beautiful stone. Laced together in a dainty rose gold chain, the gentle fingers of the precious metal embracing the top of the stone to support it in its place.

"Kaden, I... Its beautiful," I breathed, as the stone shone as the light shifted.

"I want you to have it." He pressed, as he undid the clasp and approached me with it.
"I can't..." I said, backing away from him.

He furrowed his brow in confusion and clenched his jaw slightly, "Why not? You are my Luna."

"Are you sure?" I murmured, mesmerised by the necklaces classic beauty, half expecting Kaden to refuse me and say I wasn't worthy of such a timeless piece.

A small smile graced his face, "I'm sure."

He gently swept my dark hair away from my neck, his finger tips brushing against my tender skin, sending an undeniable shiver of pleasure down my spine.

I heard the small click as the clap was closed. I stared at the beautiful stone lying against my chest. Beautiful.

Kaden's fingers lingered on my neck, his lean body pressing into mine.
A small whimper escaped me when his lips found their way to the side of my neck, biting and sucking his way down my throat. My hands found their way to his hair, pulling it teasingly.

I hissed when he dragged his sharped canines over the sensitive area at the base of neck, and in that moment... I was sure of what I wanted.

"Mark me." I whispered breathlessly, turning in his arms to face him, my hands planted firmly upon his hard chest.

His darkened eyes widened ever so slightly in surprise before he bit his lip. My eyes followed the motion that sent a familiar feeling straight to my core. I wanted him to bite me.

"Arden, are you sure?" He asked seriously, studying my eyes for any sign of a bluff.

"I'm sure." I nodded, connecting my lips with Kaden's once more, he growled lowly in approval before breaking the kiss and trailing his lips down my neck once more, until he reached the spot in which he would place his mark. He was more hard and assertive than before. He knew what he wanted, and this time, he would make sure that he got it.

He teasingly trailed his canines over the sensitive skin, causing me to release a loud moan and entangle my hands in his soft hair, tugging gently as his lips caressed my skin.

His grip on me tightened as I rolled my hips against his, enjoying the feeling of his excitement pressing into me probably more than I should have.

"Kaden," I moaned breathlessly, as clenched my fists in his hair. "Do it."

-And with that he sunk his canines into my flesh, marking me as his.

White hot pain raced through my neck and down into every part of me as he retracted his teeth, I felt like I was on fire, the flames licking and scorching the skin of my neck, but no flames were as strong as the ones deep within the pit of my stomach, the ones that begged for him to release them with his touch.

I hissed in pain, until Kaden gently ran his tongue over the mark, making me shiver uncontrollably in delight, as well as speeding the healing process which offered me some sort of relief.

Slowly the pain ebbed away and was replaced by an impossible flow of extreme pleasure, accompanied with the feeling of severe drowsiness.

"Kaden..."
Was all I could manage before the urge to sleep overwhelmed my body, dragging me deep into the deaths of unconsciousness.

***
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
~🍟