31|Kaden

"Then you have me

"Then you have me."

Those four words sent my wolf into a frenzy of anticipation and lust, the ache between my legs intensifying tenfold.

The pain was too much to bare, and only Kaden's touch could numb it, I longed to feel his skin against mine.

His chest against mine.

Our ragged breaths mingling, in the air that was clouded with our lust.

He pressed his lips against mine, strong and passionate.
Our tongues fighting for dominance, my hands in his hair pulling on the soft dark strands.

The pain was beginning to reappear so I instinctively pressed myself against him, trying to create as much skin to skin contact as possible, our bodies pulled flush against each other.

Kaden broke away from my lips, kissing along my jaw and down my neck, focusing on the sensitive skin of his mark, suckling on the soft skin.

"Kaden," I moaned, gripping his hair tighter causing his to grown in approval.

He skimmed his elongated canines over his mark teasingly, causing me to buck and squirm under him,
I couldn't handle the anticipation.

I was only wearing one of Kaden's large t-shirts with nothing underneath, my peaked nipples brushing against his chest at our closeness.

There was too much fabric separating us,
too hot.

I tugged at the bottom of Kaden's T-shirt before he complied, pulling it over his head and chucking it into a far corner of the room.

His lips met mine again, my hands exploring along his muscled chest,
Every line of taught muscle, every contour.

It was all mine...
-Mine.

Kaden's hands wondered down my body until it reached the hem of my shirt, briskly removing it from my body as he had done his own.

Chest to chest.
Skin to skin.
The very contact I craved that could numb the pain.

Kaden growled in approval as his impossibly dark eyes wondered down my naked body, drinking in everything about my appearance.

"So beautiful." He murmured, as he lowed his head to gently kiss the skin of my chest, leaving lingering kisses in a trail that led from the top of my chest to the bottom of my navel.

My breaths were ragged and heaving, I was done with teasing, I just wanted Kaden.
-And I wanted him now.

His kisses lingered, lowering to the inside of my thigh, tantalising close, but not quite close enough.