30|I need you

I gripped onto the edge of the sink, as another wave of pain crashed over my body

I was drowning in the sensations.

I had an uncontrollable thirst for male attention that I couldn't quench no matter how I tried,

Kaden was still hard at work in his office, completely unaware to my current predicament.
I had tried everything to make the pain go away, I had tried cold water, hot water,
I had even tried... touching myself in a bid to numb the sensations.

Nothing worked.

I needed Kaden.

But I couldn't bring myself to face him, not in my state. He would probably be disgusted at my lack of self control. Besides, I wouldn't trust myself around him anyways. I would probably end up throwing myself at him, begging him to take me, to numb the pain.

Again, a second wave rolled into me, the internal fire scorching my skin and my head pounding.
This was how it had been since shortly after I returned from the Oracle's.

As she had predicted, I had gone into heat tonight, which left me wondering... what other productions of hers could be correct?

I let out a slight grunt as my fingernails bit into the hard surface of the sink, and the pain of yet another wave hit me, my legs buckling under me as I collapsed to the floor in a shivering heap.

I heard the distant echo of footsteps ascending the stairs to the second floor, must be Kaden returning from his office to his room.

I was currently in the ensuit of my own room, which had been completely discarded as of late because I was spending each night in Kaden's room, our bodies pressed flush against each other...

A sudden flood of want, pooled in my core. An intense yearning for a touch that only Kaden could provide.

I grit my teeth to stop myself from crying out and banged my fist against the floor in a bid to regain control of myself.

"Arden?" Kaden shouted, and loud foot steps could be heard heading towards my location.

His hard voice had me release a low grunt as more heat gathered in my lower region and the need for his touch increased tenfold.

My wolf was desperately clawing at the surface, she wanted to give in to the pain and submit to the moon goddesses wishes.

She wanted her mate.
She needed him.

As did I.

"Arden, Open the door." Kaden boomed as a loud bang sounded against the door.

A rogue shiver ran down my spine at the tone of his voice, possessive.
Images of what could happen if I just opened the damn door invaded my mind, shoving their way in without even bothering to ask.

I couldn't stop the images.
I couldn't stop the thoughts.
And I couldn't stop what was happening to my body as a result of those things.

My head was spinning,
And there was an unfamiliar wetness in my panties.

I heard Kaden pause on the otherside of the door, and I cringed at the obvious scent of my intense arousal that lingered heavily in the air.

The sound of my laboured breathing was all that could be heard for a brief moment before Kaden spoke up,

"You're in heat." He stared, and with that an almighty crash echoed off the walls as Kaden must have threw himself against the door that separated us.

The door fell to the ground in front of me with a loud bang, revealing my mate that stood in the doorway.

He stood there for a moment his chest heaving with the effort to restrain himself, heat is bad for both mates, and control is almost impossible.

Almost.

The next few moments were a blur as Kaden picked me up and brought me to the bed, I was to distracted with the way his skin touched mine, dulling the pain at the small point of contact.

"I need you." I mumbled as I writhed in pain, tangling myself into the silken sheets that felt as though they were suffocating me.

Too hot.

Everything was too hot,
It felt as thought my body was on fire, and the thin T-shirt I wore that concealed my bra and panties underneath, all of a sudden felt too tight, too hot.

I pulled it over my head and threw it to a discarded corner of the room, completely oblivious to Kaden's low growl.

I was left in nothing but my underwear as I panted heavily, my chest heaving with each and every breath.

Kaden leant forwards so that he was hovering over me, not quite touching me, only his clothes chest pressing against mine.

It wasn't enough.
I needed more.

I needed him.
It was the only way to stop the pain.
But I wasn't just doing his to numb the pain, my whole being quaked with the need to show Kaden my love.

To let him love me.

"Kaden." I gasped as another wave of pain rolled over me at his absent touch, "I need you."

He growled and his eyes were black with lust, our bodies being sent into overdrive, nothing left now but the bare animalistic instincts.

"Then you have me."

***
The next chapter may contain smut/ scenes some may find disturbing, so if you don't like that then just skip that chapter😏
Anyways don't forget to check out my other books,
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟