Is she stupid?

I had hoped that Annabeth had not jumped in with me, but after a while I found her on the ground passed out. Crap! I wasn't exactly excited to see her face again, I picked her up, and surprisingly, she was light. I started walking towards the Great Oak, It is pretty much the only safe place for her. I thought. She shouldn't have come, it's dangerous and I don't want to see her hurt. I watched her black hair fall to one side of her face and she was breathing slowly. She was still asleep, most likely from the portal. I had a stomache ache when I got here. I could finally see the tree. It was a dark brown tree and I didn't really think it existed. All the crevices of the tree made a spiral around the whole thing.

I got her inside and set her on the floor, I watched her sleep for a while. I looked at the clothes she was wearing. She had on a black tee-shirt and camo jeans. She is also wearing green combat boots. Then I decide to go scavenge for food. I started to walk, so far all I could see was grass, grass and more grass! After a while I start to see the tops of trees. I ran toward the new land. It was a giant and kind've spooky forest. I hear the sound of chickens inside. Food is all that was on my mind. I stumble into the forest not knowing what I would find, other than the chickens. I felt one of the trees. The bark was rough and gnarled with age. Suddenly something big and dark flapped its wings in front of me! It's only a bird, I repeatedly told myself. I almost peed! I heard the chickens again, but I couldn't go any further. I was scared out of my mind. I just sat down and stayed there. I hope Annabeth doesn't wake up while i'm out here.