And I thought I was sensative

Finally, I was starving! He had a cow in his hands, he had tears down his eyes. "Hey are you ok?" I asked.

"I can't kill things, I just can't!" He blurted out.

"I'm sorry, but hey! We can eat now, no more empty tummy." I made belly roles hoping to catch a smirk, it didn't work. I felt bad, but it needed to be done. Survival of the Fittest they say. I decided to skin it for him, I didn't think he could do it. I used to live on a farm, so I was skilled in this. After I cut it, I had to cook it. I put it over our little fire. We enjoyed a pretty good meal too.

"So, you're a robot person?"

"Well somewhat, I only have robot arms." He admitted.

Well, I can see you have feelings, and a brain.

"Ha, yeah. uh, how is your ... cow?" He inquired.

"Good, yours?"

"It's ok, I feel bad killing him though." He commented. "How are you not sad?" He questioned.

"My whole life I lived on a farm, where we killed most of our animals for food. We'd get a piglet, I would name it something like Pinky or fluffy. Then after a while, when she is full grown, she lands on my plate for dinner. So i'm used to animal death, but i'm sorry for how you feel."

"Thanks I guess" He retorted after taking a bite of food.

"Wait, why are you annoyed all of the sudden?"

"Im not im just stressed, shouldn't you be too?" He bickered

"Why would I be stressed after I was saved from being hung, and I know we will find a way out of here, so what's the ish?"

"What's the ish! We are not getting out of here, you have to defeat the beast to leave!" He answered in a harsh tone. "Now you know why I said I sacrificed myself and not you!" He said very loudly.

I couldn't speak, I had no words. But I didn't have to.

"I.... i'm sorry Anna." He said almost to tears.

"No, i'm sorry. I'm going to go to bed."

"I'm going to think for a while, I'll keep watch."

"Ok, fine."

I got closer to him and layed my head on his lap. he petted my hair and I fell asleep.