The Letter...

Dear Anna,

If you are reading this, well then you are alive and I.. well I wasn't so fortunate. I was captured a while ago, and at the place they were keeping me, I found out that Carson was one of them. He was assigned to kill someone, but I didn't know who until your father told me that you were alone with an assassin. I wrote this letter because I wasn't sure if I was gonna survive or even if you were going to survive. I had to try though. You are also reading this because I wanted you to know how I feel about you. I never got the chance to tell you my true, my inner feelings. So here they are. When I first met you, my mission was to kill you. But when I had the chance, I couldn't do it. I saw that you were special, that you were unique. I fell in love with you, and I can't forget the feeling. The night we shared that kiss in the snow... That's when I realised my true feelings. I wound up thinking about you alot, and I thought about us... Like a future together. I'm running out of time, I just wanted to tell you that I Love You, and I always will. No one can ever forget their first love. But, I want you to find someone who makes you happy, someone who you can share your life with.

Sincerely,

Zane Fillow