I miss her already...

I caught Anna before she fell to the ground. The witch piped in. "There always is a price dearie. Are you ready to pay yours?" I looked at her "Yes, I am. I will stay here and be your man maid, if you send Anna home safely." The witch was looking at Anna. "What a pretty specimen, did you love her?" I nodded, "I did. I didn't know her for too long, but she cared for me also." The witch looked at me. "It always hurts more that way." She laughed maniacally. "Just please send her home safely, it's what she wanted." I realized that the light was hitting her face in just the right way, I noticed how beautiful she looked with the light hitting her. As I looked at her closely I noticed things that I hadn't before. As her hair was off to the side of her face, I looked at how natural her face looked. And I liked the natural look to it. The only makeup she wore was a little bit of eyeliner, that I could tell anyways. I realized that there was a hint of pink in her cheeks too. I realized that she was pretty slim, I tried not to look at her breasts. I also noticed that it actually looked like she had a light shade of lipstick. She is pretty good looking to me, yes she has flaws but I love them. I felt bad leaving her, but she will be happier with her family anyways. I set her down on the ground as the witch brewed up a potion for Anna. I watched as the witch poured a potion into Anna's mouth. "Hey boy, fetch me some callas root, got it. Callas root, go fetch it boy." I ran inside the witch's hut, and looked around. When I first walked in I just stood there, shelves were stacked all around the small room. I noticed that nothing was labeled, I knew what it looked like so I started looking in the jars to find the root. "Did you find the damned root? It's on the third shelf!" She said. "There are shelves everywhere!" I yelled. "Find it quickly! Jeez!" I looked around frantically, I finally found it, and it was lying on the floor. I ran outside with it in my hands. It suddenly it wasn't there.The witch had it in her hands now. I figured it was her magic and didn't think of it much.I look at where Anna was, but she was gone. "You didn't let me say bye!" I yelled at her. "Well dearie, I didn't have all day, did I?" I realized that I was pretty tired and I needed the sleep. I sighed. "Do you have a bed anywhere?" I asked "Oh, no. I sleep in the cauldron. Of course I do!" She told me that the bed was on the floor. What? I asked genuinely confused "The bed is on the floor dearie, let's see how smart you are." I went inside and looked around the room. Yep no bed here. Then I noticed a small handle on the far side of the room on the floor. I went over to it, and pulled it open. There was a bigger room with three beds, and two dressers. There was also a pot for cooking and a cauldron in the middle of the room. I climbed down the stairs. The witch looked down at me. "Night dearie." She quickly closed the hatch. "Wait!" My cry was lost in the loud thud of the hatch closing. It was pitch black with the hatch closed. I put my hands out trying to find a candle or something. I knocked something off one of the dressers. I reached down to pick it up, and it was a candle. I tried to find something to light it. While I was shuffling I ran right into the foot of one of the beds. Gah! Ouch! I smacked the side of my rib on the corner on the bed. I rubbed my side before trying again to find a stupid thing to light the candle. I finally found a lighter on one of the dressers. I lit the candle, and set it on the floor. I climbed onto one of the beds thinking of Anna, as I fell asleep.