Anna...

That dumb witch is driving me nuts! She has been working me non-stop the whole time I have been here. She has really been working me. We only had a few visitors, they all were interested in potions and stuff and those sorts. There was only one visitor that stood out, and here is the story. I was stacking all her incantations in abc order, and I heard this from inside. "So.. can you do it or not, cause if not i'm wasting my time here." It was definitely a man's voice, it was a deeper man's voice. I peeked my head out of the door a little, the light from outside nearly blinded me. I saw the witch talking to the man. He was taller than me, but not by much. He was maybe... 5,2. He had dark brown hair and it was spiky and short. He had broad shoulders and he was wearing a black tee and jeans. The witch looked a little annoyed by his presence. "Well dearie, you need to tell me who you are exactly looking for." She said as she was slowly writing something down on a piece of paper. He noticed me, then turned his attention to the witch again. "Her name is Jay, she knows where someone is." The witch looked confused as she stopped writing. She spoke again. "Why do you need Jay, when I can find the person you are looking for?" She started to tap her pencil on the piece of paper, showing her annoyance. He looked off in the distance, i'm guessing the sky. He did not meet eye contact as he spoke. "I need to find Jay, so I can figure out how to approach this other person." I thought it was stupid, but the witch looked amused. "Well Dearie, as long as I get payed it's all good." The witch noticed that I was listening in to their business. She looked at me. "And do you have any comments?" I was caught off guard because I didn't think she noticed me. "Well... I think that we have a potion that if you have something of that person's, it will track that person." She just stared at me. After thinking for a moment she spoke. "Well I see you have learned your stuff." The man spoke again. "So, are we going to do business or should I leave and find someone else to help me?" She looked back at the man. "Now dearie, what is your name?" He put his hands in his pockets. "Does it really matter what my name is?" I spoke up. "No, but it would be nice to know, unless you want me calling you something like... potato all day." I looked at his expression, and it was obvious he was annoyed at my comment. I looked at the witch and she also looked irritated by my comment. She asked him if he had anything of this Jay person's. He took something out of his pocket. He threw it over to me, I caught it. "Come on boy, go get that potion will ya?" I looked at the thing he threw at me, it was a necklace. It had a golden chain and in the middle of it was a red diamond looking jem. I flipped it over and I saw an engraving that said, Jay + Aaron. I stared at it then looked up at the witch. She pointed to the door. I went back inside, I placed the necklace on a small table. I thought about Anna while I was browsing the shelves. I started to think about her black hair and her pretty violet eyes, but the thing I thought about most was the kiss we shared. I found the potion I was looking for. I grabbed it off the shelf, I started to think about Anna and how people were after her. And I kinda went out of it cause I dropped the potion and it crashed onto the table with the necklace on it. The liquid went everywhere, it was on the necklace, the floor and the wall! I looked at the necklace and and realized it was glowing. Shit! Well this sucks. The witch will be pissed! I took a step back to examine everything. Then I felt a sharp pain go up my foot. Gah! Ouch! I lifted my foot and looked at it.There was a piece of the glass bottle in my foot! My foot was bleeding, so I gripped the piece of glass and yanked the glass out of my foot. Oww! I looked around for other pieces of glass to watch out for. I grabbed a broom and swept up the glass, I also put on a pair of boots. I looked at the necklace again and noticed that it was still glowing. It was very bright it almost emitted a white light, yeah it was that bright. I picked the necklace up, and looked at ir while it sat in the palm of my hands. It was a pretty necklace, something I could see myself getting Anna. I shook my head to get her image out of my mind. I went outside and looked at the guy. He looked at me and stood up. "Oh, and i'm Kael by the way." Wow, he actually said his name. I gave him the necklace, the witch looked at me, then him. "I should tell you how to use that huh darling?" He looked at her. "That would be helpful." She told him that the closer it gets to this "Jay" then it will get dimmer, and once you get a foot away from that person it will lose its magic properties, so it's a one time use potion. I told him my name and to have safe travels. He shook my hand and walked off.