Where is Anna?

I looked around everywhere. I didn't see him! When I stepped outside, I collapsed to the ground and immediately started crying. My dad just looked at me, as confused as ever. "Ann? Who is Zane, are you alright?" I lifted my head a little, I looked at him and I couldn't speak. Was he really dead? Everything was spilled, and broken. As I was thinking, dad headed into the hut. He came out a few minutes later, I was still on the ground but I had stopped crying. He came over to me, and held his hand out. "Come on anne, lets get up." I grabbed his hand and I got up, I clung to him as I peered into the hut one last time. My dad looked at me, then the hut. "Can you tell me who Zane is?" he asked. I looked at him and nodded. As we headed back to the camp I told him the whole story about how Zane and I met, and about him being a robot and how he saved my life. Pretty much everything. I was just finishing up the story. "He wished for me to go home, and he had to stay with the witch. I.. well I really liked h-Ah!" I fell down a small hill. When I stopped tumbling, dad asked if I was ok. I responded that I was fine, as I looked at the scratches I had obtained. There were just scrapes on my hands and arms from the rocks and branches. Then I felt a warm ooze running down my face, then I felt a stabbing pain on my forehead. "Uggh.. my head. Dad my head really hurts" I said as he came to my side. He looked at my head as he spoke. "Ouch.. you're bleeding. Let's get you back, I will carry you home." I fell asleep while he was carrying me, but when I woke up I was leaning against Carson, he had a wet piece of cloth pressed up against my forehead. He realised I was awake. "Oh, hey Anna. How does your head feel?" I could feel my whole face turn red, and I looked at the ground so he didn't see my face. "It still hurts, but it feels better. Thanks" I said. I looked at him and he faintly grinned. He then asked. "No problem, hey is something wrong with your face? It's red.." I hid my face, and My face got even hotter. "N-No..." I stared into the fire, as he started to pet my hair. He looked at me and added. "Ya know, you don't have to hide the blush from your face. I think it's kinda cute actually." He looked at me, waiting for me to say something. I turned my head towards him. "I wasn't even blush-" I didn't get to finish before his lips met mine. "What the hell! Why did you kiss me?!" I questioned. He accused "You were asking for it, you just looked uh.. Nevermind." I quickly got up, and headed towards the hut where dad was. I could hear Carson while I was walking. "Where are you going Ann, i'm sorry?" I walked inside and dad was looking out the window. He then looked at me and mumbled. "I saw what just happened... I will put it past me.. you look tired, maybe get some sleep?" I nodded as I lay down on the ground in the corner of the room. All the sudden I was awoken by someone picking me up and was running with me in their arms. It was Carson, and I jumped out of his arms and stood there. I looked at him and he answered my question before I even had the chance to ask it. "Ann, we have to go! Men are here and are after you!" He picked me up again and threw me over his shoulder and kept running.

The mysterious man and I kept running, I thought my legs were gonna fall off. Then he grabbed the collar of my shirt, we were going around a corner when all the sudden I was pushed outside, and landed on grass. I immediately stood up, but right when I got to my feet I was pushed down again and he covered my mouth with his hand. "Shhh, be quiet!" He took his hand off my mouth and we stayed quiet for a few minutes. We both stood up, and I couldn't help but look at him. He looked so.. Skinny and well tiny. He noticed I was looking at him and spoke up. "Oh.. i'm Briar. Your Zane I heard some people talking about you before they entered your room." He took his hood off, and I was surprised to see that this guy who rescued me was not a guy but a woman with long pink hair. "Your a girl?!" I quickly asked. She nodded and smiled. "I can play the male part if I wear this hood I guess" I made circles in the grass, as I didn't know what to do next. Then I remembered Anna. "I need to find someone. Maybe you can help me?" She looked at me as she seemed to ponder the question. "Ok, but. Only if you give me something in return. I will tell you my price after we find her." I wasn't sure if I could trust her, but all I wanted to do was find Anna. I nodded, and shook her hand. We kept walking and after a few hours I asked to take a break and find somewhere for us to sleep for the night. "Fine by me, i'm not the one looking for anyone." We found a nice spot under a tree and slept there for the night. I woke up by the sound of people fighting. I woke Briar up and she said that we could check it out. When we got there, we saw six men. The first guy I noticed quickly. The first one was Kael, the guy that wanted to find some girl. The other looked like he was in his fifties. They were fighting with men in black suits, the men that had captured me. Three of them were on the ground, unconscious and the last guy was getting pounded. I ran up and joined them, only because he was almost dead and I wanted to be on their side. Maybe they can even help me to find Anna. Both men are staring at me after the last bad guy was on the ground so I decided to speak. "Hello, i'm Zane and I was-" I was interrupted by the older man. "You are Zane.. you're alive?" He stared at me with wide eyes that were filled with wonder. I was a little confused, till he explained himself. "I'm Anna's father, she.. Well we thought you were dead." Briar came out of the bushes and stood by me. "Oh, this is Briar, she helped me escape." Kael looked at me and asked. "Escape? From where?" I immediately regretted the question, as I knew they would want to know. Her father looked at me with worry. "We need to find Anna, I sent her with Carson to be safe when these.. Agents attacked. And when I let them escape I didn't think about what Carson is.. An Assassin."