16-Disguise

Marco

Waking up beside someone is a new experience for me. I have never done this with anyone before. Whenever I am asked for a date or hook up, the routine was always dinner or drinking in a bar, check in a hotel for the hot s*ex then leave afterwards. Never have I slept beside anyone after a night of passion. With Alessandra, I didn't even hesitate to pull her closer and drift to sleep with her on my arms. Her even breathing, the scent of her hair and the feel of her soft body pressed into mine were enough to make me wish that I would wake up with her every morning. Aside from the fact that a certain member of my body wants to take her again even after several hot burning passion sessions we had after midnight.

I can't get enough of her that I forgot that she's still recovering from her head injury and needs rest. Right now, all I want is for her to feel better. If that's the case then I have to wait a week before I can exhaust her again. That would be extreme torture for me after the gloriously satisfying night we had.

"What are you thinking?" I didn't realize she was already awake and was looking at me with her expressive eyes.

"You." I honestly answered then gave her a peck on her nose.

"Why? I'm just right here." She snuggled closer to me, resting her cheeks on my chest and I can't help but smile at the gesture.

"I know and it's killing my self control when you do things like that." I got distracted as she was rubbing her flawless legs on my thighs. The things this woman does to me will either kill me or make me go crazy with need.

"What? I'm just trying to get comfy." Her voice was sweet but laced with mischief.

"Alessandra, the doctor expressly told me to let you rest. But what do I do? I've been tiring you out. You need to. . . oh. . . shit. . ." All reasons and words left me when she went under the blanket and did things to my raging manhood with her perfect mouth.

After a few minutes of groaning and moaning, I was completely satisfied. Even though I knew that I had to let her rest, I can't just let this opportunity pass. I showed her again how much I desired her and wanted to be one with her.

After that round, she was tired and asked if she can sleep in. I kissed her forehead as she drifted to sleep, I wondered how can a woman as sexy as hell and as great in bed be a virgin? There really are wonders in the world that can't be explained and I'm just glad she's one of them.

I wanted to sleep in with her but I have work that needs to be done. I still have to talk to Denaris about her. To keep her safe, I need the help of our group. And to do that, they need to know everything about her. I still have to discuss this with her later but for now, Denaris needs to know.

I carefully slipped out of bed and put on my clothes. I really need to fix this sleeping arrangement as soon as she's feeling better. But for now, I guess I had to stay away for a while or else she won't fully recover from her injury.

I silently went out of her room and saw Denaris outside the door waiting for me with a smug expression.

"Finally! I thought you'd never come out. I was about to knock the door down."

"Shut up. I'll just shower and change. Meet me at the study." I can't help but smile at his expression. I would have been irritated but I was too damn happy today that I just let his comment slide.

"Sure. Take your time."

After 30 minutes, I met with Denaris. He had a thick folder with him that I figured contains the information I already know.

The Mafia LiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara