36-Challenge

The long flight to Japan from Italy was pure torture for Marco. He thought about his rigorous late night trainings for the past week and it felt just as hell. Denaris made sure he will be equipped for what he was about to do.

When their private plane landed in Narita International Airport in Japan, Marco and Denaris went straight to the Edo Port of Tokyo for the first phase of their plan.

"Boss, the team is waiting for your command. Are you sure you are up for this? You can just kidnap her and be done with it."

With the pointed glare that Marco gave Denaris, the latter just laughed.

"Just kidding! Go and break a leg but not literally! Make me proud brother!" Denaris tapped Marco's back as a sign of support.

They waited for Alex and her group inside a container that looked like spy's haven with all the state of the art equipment. Cameras were set up all over the place as part of the plan. Alex and her team arrived to welcome the shipment of car parts and accessories from Europe. When Marco saw her from the screen, his heart pounded erratically as it always does whenever he caught sight of her.

Marco received an intel that another Japanese mafia mob will try to rob Yamakami-gumi's cargoes. He made sure to give the same information to Rodel and Red. He would turn every situation, no matter how dangerous to his advantage.

At least forty men surrounded Alex and her team.

"Are you sure you want to do this? This is a waste of my time. I have a lot of things to do." Alex looked at her fingernails as if seemingly bored. Marco can't help but stare at her gorgeous face.

"Marco, focus. We're waiting for your signal." Denaris whispered.

"Watashitachi no ikari o yokeru tame ni kōfukusuru. Anata to anata no gurūpu o hakai suru koto ga dekimasu." Surrender to avoid our wrath. We can destroy you and your group.

"I won't even ask someone to translate that for me since I think I got the point. If this is how you want our first meeting to be Mr. Nakarami, then so be it." With one swift move unanticipated by her enemies, Alex flicked her hands and two star blades emerged from the sleeves of her red hooded sweater. The shuriken stars were fast and struck through Mr. Nakarami's neck and forehead, and he stagged backwards to his men who were too shocked to move.

"Boss, are you sure you want to marry that amazona? I don't think she's human."

"Shut up Denaris! God, I love her. . ."

"You're the only man I know that gets turned on when his woman just killed a man with jus a wave of her hand." Marco could not afford to look at Denaris or even punch him like he wanted to at that moment. He was staring at his girl who, followed by her team, unblinkingly approached the bleeding Mafia Leader for her final warning.