Chapter Fifty One: Simple Pleasures

S is for the simple need.
E is for the ecstasy.
X is just to mark the spot,
Because that's the one you really want.

Nickleback – S.E.X

They barely made it back to Cass's quarters. There had been a moment in the Teleporter where John would have happily screwed his wife right there and then. He thought about it as she stole slow, deliberate kisses from his greedy mouth, her playful hands teasing his throbbing erection through his combats. He was straining against the material almost painfully as the doors to Cass's quarters hissed shut behind them. There was an urgency in their ministrations, it was something that came with spending time apart. They couldn't wait any longer to be together.

John's fingertips were already pulling the tie from Cass's silky dark tresses so her hair fell around her shoulders. The sports bra had gone somewhere along the way to the bed and Cass was already stripping his black T-shirt from his taunt muscular body. The swell of her naked breasts against his chest was practically euphoric, the skin on skin contact made him almost delirious as her fingers unsnapped the button on his combats.

John's heated hands cupped her modest breasts causing Cass to moan out loud as John stepped out of his trousers leaving him clad only in those clinging black boxer shorts. His cock was aching and straining against the confines of his underwear. It had been so long since he had made love to his wife and he wanted her in ways that were savage and primal. She was his mate and claiming her was the only thing he cared about right now.

His hand plunged down the front of her yoga pants, bypassing her panties with ease. Already she was soaking wet and he loved that intimate eager whimpering sound she made as he allowed his thumb to caress that swollen nub.

Cass's head tipped back in ecstasy as his fingers entered her, curving ever so slightly to hit just the right spot. Her breathing hitched as John watched her expression contort in bliss. Her skin was on fire as her husband titillated her with his body. His tongue was in her mouth exploitive and fierce as his free hand tweaked and toyed with her left nipple sending his wife into a frenzy. She could feel that intense feeling building up in the base of her spine. Her cries were getting louder and louder, encouraging John as her nails raked across his arms. His lips were ghosting along her jaw, his hot breath tickling her ear as he spoke in that low husky voice that she adored so much.

"Did you touch yourself thinking about me Cassie?" John questioned her, feeling his own desire overwhelming him at the images in his head.. "Did my naughty little wife get off imagining me inside her?"

"Yes." she cried out, as he nibbled on that extra sensitive area just under the hinge of her jaw.

Her pale skin was flushing against his slick body as he drove her even further into arousal. She had no idea how much it turned him on to know that she had spent her time thinking about him doing all sorts of dirty things to her.

"Take your pants off and get on the bed." he commanded, his voice mingled with desire and authority.

Cass's smirk was mischievous as she turned so her back was facing him, before she crawled onto the plush bed on all fours. God, John loved this position and it was entirely appropriate for the way he wanted to screw her. It gave him full control of their love making and the alpha male inside of him was baying it's approval at her wordless suggestion. It was a symbol when she initiated something like this, she was showing him she was his in all entirety.

John removed his underwear before allowing his leaking member to tease along his wife's moist core. His tip was pushing at her wet entrance, his hands were on her hips as he held her firmly in place, watching as she bucked and arched trying to take him deeper. The noises she was making were music to his ears, her breathing was heavy and hitched at every single movement he made against her most intimate area.

"Do you want me Cassie?" he asked her, his hand threading through her hair, pulling her head back as he inched inside her at such an agonizing slow pace before drawing out again. "I jerked off every night thinking about taking you like this, about claiming you as my wife over and over again."

"Do it." Cass begged him, the sheets were bundled up in her tiny hands against the anticipation soaring inside her body. "Please John, just take me."

"Do you realize what you do to me?" he growled as he thrust into her supple body in one long hard stroke. "Your mine, all mine. No one else can ever touch you like this."

Cass was incoherent, his words were doing things to her that she had no possible way to describe. They twanged at her heart strings drawing out the intense building pleasure as John pounded into her wanton body. She was trembling with ecstasy, it was riding up inside her like a tsunami as he possessed every inch of her being.

John was ready to explode, he could feel that powerful familiar tingling in the base of his spine as Cass's walls began to clench and tighten around his dick like a velvet glove. His fingertips left bruises on her hips as he lost complete control of himself.

The groan from his mouth was feral as their souls clashed together with a primal intensity. Jesus he was home all over again. He could feel that reassuring affection flooding over his entire being as serenity descended on upon the couple in a haze of love and adoration.

John withdrew from his wife's delectable body before curling up around her exhausted form. He could feel her weariness leaking over their bond. Her sapphire blue eyes were fluttering closed as their connection strummed between the two of them contently. Knowing that she was here and feeling that familiar sense of unity gave John the strength he needed to let go of his doubts and his fears left over from his time on Earth. Cass snuggled even deeper into the security of John's chest, her fingers entwining with his as she held them close to her heart.

John listened to the sound of her steady breathing as Cass slipped seamlessly into sleep. He could feel her body unfurling and relaxing in his arms as his lips pressed against her hairline. It was soothing to be back with her, already he could feel the cracks in his tortured soul healing as he gathered her even closer.

His mind drifted to that small velvet ring box nestled in the confines of his leather flak jacket. He thought of what that would mean for the two of them in their near and distant future. Cass was his family now, the woman he loved and yet the woman that he knew his biological family would never accept.

Cass wasn't ambitious the way Nancy had been nor was she born from money. Her interest in politics was none existent and after several conversations he had become aware that she had no intention of ever procreating, something that John himself heartily agreed with. She was John's ideal woman and his father's worse nightmare.

A woman who fought for her beliefs, a woman who would never bless his family with the heir his father so desperately sought.

It didn't matter, John never thought of that family any more. His Atlantis family were his main priority and Cass made up a significant part of that. They were loyal and dedicated and they would put their lives on the line in an instant for him.

It doesn't matter, John thought. His other family didn't matter.

Cassandra Pierce was the one that he cared about and tomorrow he would slip that ring on her finger so that every single person in this city understood just how much.