Chapter One Hundred and Seventeen: Time

Ronon was pacing. His strides were long, frustrated and full of boundless energy. Hope was watching with interest, her head following him as he tread across the floor. It was like watching an angry predator stalk across the Serengeti. His finely toned muscles were working in tandem as she reached the end of the room and turned to conduct the same motion he had been engaged in for the past thirty minutes.

For some reason Hope found that fascinating in the same way she found everything Ronon did. The man was truly a god, when she looked at him and his impressive physique, she saw everything that he embodied. He was a warrior, a leader and a commander, he had a presence that demanded respect and a mind that was sharper than anyone else she had ever encountered.

Over the past few weeks she had learned to gage her mate's moods simply by tapping into the bond between the two of them. It was intriguing and Hope spent immense amounts of time examining it and testing the way her thoughts would sometimes zoom along it when she closed her eyes and concentrated really hard. Ronon had told her off about doing it whilst he was in meetings or around other people.

She had been toying with images of the two of them entwined together making love last time. She had been imagining the way that Ronon's rugged hands would feel caressing her naked flesh as she writhed under his gorgeous sexual form. She could hear the ragged, grunts of lust in her ears as he entered her lovingly stretching her with his large member. She longed to have him inside her and feel the long sweet strokes as he rocked against her hips and brought her to completion. She hadn't realized she was feeding the images to Ronon at the time. He had received every single detail of her reckless sultry thoughts and had apparently spent the rest of Rodney's Midway Bridge explanation shifting awkwardly to hide and relieve the aching erection in his trousers.

Hope had seen that look in his eyes when he'd returned to their room, it was euphoric and lustful and in seconds he was kissing her into submission with his demanding hot mouth. He had stripped her of every single thread of clothing, his fingers were exploitative and wanting as his tongue followed the contours of her body. He had dipped between her legs, his blazing mouth felt so good pressed against her moist core as he kissed her sensitive clit, the same way he had kissed her mouth.

"Taste so good." he had mumbled against the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh.

The sensation was so frighteningly intense, it had caused her to buck against his mouth in ecstasy as his flaming tongue stroked along her wet lips before coming back to her clit. The pleasure had been delirious, Ronon had taken her so high she had become entirely incoherent as he teased her with his greedy, deviant mouth. She had cried out his name as she came so powerfully her entire body arched off the bed. Ronon had kissed his way back to her mouth, his tongue seeking out hers as his hands caressed the shape of her feminine form.

Hope had reciprocated in kind, she couldn't wait to tear Ronon's clothing from his body. She had seen him naked before and he was truly the most amazing man she had ever laid eyes on. His chest was sculptured by his muscular structure. She knew he kept in top form so that he could battle the Wraith but the sight of him without a stitch of material left on him made Hope want to ravish him. He was glorious, her hand had already been cupping his hard leaking member as her lips fastened on that sexy little tattoo inked upon his throat. He had told her that it represented his rank within the Satedan Military Services, he was proud of it the same way he was of his people and heritage.

There was a light dusting of hair across Ronon's chest, it felt coarse under her soft palms as Hope rubbed her hands up and down his pectorals. She loved touching him, she loved watching his response as her slim fingers stroked as she teased his erection.