Chapter 19

Caesar carried Willow back to the family hut and into her room. He laid her down gently on her bed and laid next to her, just holding her. Willow quietly cried and held onto him. Caesar heard her sons and quietly asked,

"Why are you crying?" His voice rough and cracking slightly.

Willow sighed, "Do you hate me?" She spoke, her voice quiet.

Caesar looked down at her and made sure her eyes were on eyes. He gave her stern look and firmly stated,

"I love you. I could never hate you and will never hate you."

Willow sniffled, "Then why don't we talk anymore? Momma said you were waiting-"

"I was." Caesar said cutting her off. "I was waiting because I knew you needed to stop and think for a moment. You had many questions. All different. If I answered I would cause you to feel confused." He explained.

Willow nodded and snuggled closer to him. Caesar smiled and held her close to him. They laid there in silence and as they did that, Caesar though back to when Willow was only a baby. He remembered all the memories they shared together her.

-Memory #1-
-Age 2-
-Cuddles/NapTime-

Caesar watched Willow play with the toy Cornelius made for her, as a present. He smiled as Willow laughed while she played with the toy. After a minute Willow started getting fussy and raised her arms, wantingCaesar to pick her up. Caesar smiled as she grew impatient and stood up, the quickly walked over to him.

Caesar picked her up and set her down on his lap. Willow snuggled close to him, already tired. Caesar smiled and knew her nap time was now. Willow fell asleep against his chest. Caesar smiled and held her close, kissing her forehead.

-Memory #2-
-Age 5-
-Temper Tantrum-

"No!" Willow signed, tears streaming down her face.

Caesar sighed and closed his eyes. She use to be so good when taking naps, now she doesn't even want to lay down. Every time Caesar try and grab her, she would literally run away. He tried again and this time she slapped his hand away. Caesar ran one of his hands over his face and let out a long sigh.

"Willow..." Caesar said roughly.

Willow cried and turned away from him. This time, now that she was looking away, he picked her up. Willow tried to push herself away, but Caesar was stronger and held her a little tighter, but not tight enough to hurt her.

Willow stopped fighting and just cried in his arms. Caesar carried her to her room and laid her down, but laid down next to her. After a few minutes Willow calmed down and he was about to leave her bed, but she wrapped her arms around him.

"D-Don't l-leave..." Willow spoke, her voice trembling.

Caesar laid back down and held her close to his chest.

-Memories over-

Caesar looked down at Willow, who was now asleep in his arms. Caesar smiled and caressed her face gently. Willow smiled in her sleep, but then felt Caesar start to leave. She woke up instantly and wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't leave." She said.

Caesar smiled, remembering when she did this when she was younger. He laid back down and held her close.

"I will never leave." He said gently.

~ ~ ~ ~

Willow woke up early in the morning and felt warmth still around her. She looked up and saw her father, holding her, still asleep. Willow smiled and snuggled into his side. Caesar woke up startled and looked around, seeing he was in Willow's room.

He looked down at Willow as he calmed down and smiled.

"I love you Daddy..." Willow said quietly.

Caesar smiled, "I love you too."

////

Sorry for the errors!