Chapter 20

Cornelia was getting better and better, making her family finally relax. She was finally able to the the doctors hut and walk around outside. She still had to take it easy though, because she still had to get use to being active again, since she has been on bed rest for a week. Willow stayed by her mother's side and helped her in any way possible.

Caesar was out with those humans again. Finally Caesar told her what was going on. The humans were here because they needed to fix the damn, a power source of some sort. If they fixed that then they would be saved.

Willow didn't know why they needed to be saved, but honestly she didn't care. As long as her family and all apes were ok, she would be happy. When Caesar came he seemed more happy and Willow noticed.

"Humans have fixed dam. Now they leave and not come back." He signed to all the apes.

Apes hooted cheerfully, happy they were finally gone. Willow smiled and leaned against her mother, giving her a side hug. Caesar gave Koba quick glance. Koba gave him a small smile and a quick nod, holding Hunter to his chest, his mate Ari right by his side. Caesar smiled back.

Caesar walked over to his family and was happy to see his wife up and about. He placed his forehead on hers and smiled. Cornelia hooted gently and placed a hand on his face, smiling back. Willow smiled, but soon frowned when she felt her hair being ruffled. She gave Blue Eyes an irrigated sigh.

"Why do you do that?" Willow sighed to her older brother.

Blue Eyes chuckled and shrugged, "Funny." Was all he signed.

Willow rolled her eyes and saw Cornelius walking towards her. She saw that evil look in his eyes. Her eyes widened and she began to back away, shaking her head. Cornelius nodded his head yes and picked her up, hugging her tightly. Willow groaned as she was placed back on the ground, Cornelius patting her head, smirking.

She gave him a playful glare, which he only chuckled to. Caesar smiled as he saw his children interact with each other, but then he walked over to Willow. Willow ran up to Caesar and gave him a big hug. Caesar chuckled and hugged her back, holding her close. The humans were gone and left the apes the woods. Finally peace was here.

Well... For now.

////

Super short I know!

Sorry for the errors!

Comment and vote!