Chapter 29

That's what Willow looks like!!

"Push Willow!" Adam said, encouraging his wife.

Two years back, Adam and Willow finally decided to be mates. And they wouldn't have it any other way. 9 months ago, Willow found out she was pregnant. She was going to be a mother, which was really one of her dreams.

Now she is having said baby and she was almost, just almost, starting to regret it. Adam was by her side, holding her hand. Caesar was at her other side, holding her hand, helping her breath. Cornelia watched as the baby was breaching. She smiled and signed.

"Almost there! One more big push!"

Willow had tears streaming down her face. She gave one final push and soon loud crying was heard.

"It's a boy!" Cornelia signed.

Willow smiled and leaned her back, laughing but crying at the same time. Adam smiled widely and looked at Willow, placing his forehead on hers. Willow panted heavily and watched as Adam cut the umbilical cord. Willow watched as her baby was wrapped up in a blanket, but one of the ape doctors.

Willow smiled as her child was placed on her chest. Willow had more tears streaming down her face, holding her child close, giving her baby boy a kiss on the head.

"What do you want to name him?" Adam asked.

Willow was stumped. She didn't know what to name her new born baby boy. She looked at Adam, seeing he was looking down at his son, caressing his head gently.

"I... I don't know." Willow said, still breathing heavily.

Adam smiled, "We can decide later."

Willow nodded and smiled. She looked over to her side and saw her parents, standing to the side together, looking at their grandson anxiously. Willow smiled and held out her hand, calling them over. They both smiled and walked up.

"We haven't named him yet." Willow said, holding her child towards Caesar first.

Caesar froze. He hadn't held a baby in years, especially a human baby. I mean Willow was he only human child he has carried. Willow smiled and gave him a reassuring look.

Caesar has grown older, more grey hairs around his face. The same the Cornelia as well.

Caesar took the baby boy in his arms slowly and smiled. Cornelia hooted gently and caressed the little babies head. The baby started to cry. He was hungry. Caesar quickly gave him back to Willow, not wanting him to cry in his arms.

Willow smiled and looked at her mother. She did not know how to breast feed. Cornelia smiled and sat closer to her daughter. She tough her how the babies mouth should only go around her nipple, or it m would hurt. Willow was slightly uncomfortable for a moment, till she got use to it. Willow smiled as her child took the milk from her breast.

Cornelia smiled, "Good job." She signed.

Willow nodded in thanks and looked over at Adam. Adam couldn't stop smiling. Then she looked over to her father, who was also smiling. Caesar walked over to Willow, placing a hand on her head, pressing his forehead against hers.

"I am proud of you."

Willow smiled, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and mom."

Caesar smiled, letting a tear escape his eyes.

////

Sorry it's short!

Sorry for the errors!

Comment!

Vote!