Chapter 27

They had to stay the night. The sun had already begun going down when Adam and Olivia arrived. Cornelia gladly let them stay her and her families hut. Caesar on the other hand, wanted Adam gone. As Adam and Olivia was shown around the hut, Adam grabbed Willow's hand. Willow looked up at him and heard speak.

"Can Olivia sleep with you?"

Willow was confused, but smiled and nodded, "Of course."

Adam smiled and nodded in thanks. The. Quickly said, "Also. I can feel your fathers eyes burning into my soul."

Willow laughed out loud and looked over to see her father, glaring at Adam. Willow continued to laugh and walked up to her dad. She pushed him out of the room and smiled.

"Will you please stop giving Adam that look."

Caesar huffed, "What look?"

Willow tilted her head and placed her hands on her hips with sass. Caesar sighed.

"I don't want him here."

Willow frowned, "Why?"

Caesar smirked, "Because you are not allowed to date and-"

Willow groaned and plugged her ears, singing la-la-la really loudly. Caesar smiled and removed Willows hands from her ears.

"Just be careful." Caesar said with all seriousness.

"Adam is really nice. Get to know him. You might actually like him." With that Willow walked off.

She walked back over to Adam, who was watched Olivia interact with Cornelia. Cornelia was in love with Olivia. She reminded Cornelia so much about Willow, when she was Olivia's age. Adam smiled.

"She really likes it here..."

Willow smiled, "She does and I'm glad."

Adam sighed and looked down at Willow, since she was shorter than him and said, "So this is your family? The ones who raised you in the woods?"

Willow smiled and nodded, but then panicked, "Your not bothered by that are you?"

Adam eyes widened and shook his head, "No! I actually thinks it's really cool..."

Willow smiled slowly and leaned against him smiling. Adam smiled, but didn't do anything, not wanting to cross any boundaries.

Cornelia watched the two secretly with a smile. She liked Adam. He was a good kid, a very good looking kid as well. She could tell Willow like him, a lot, possibly loved. But, she didn't take it that far. She saw the way Willow's eyes lit up when Adam spoke to her.

Then looked at Adam. He seemed more happy when he was around Willow and even more happy when she talked to him.

Cornelia smiled more. She could tell those two are gonna have a bright future together.

////

Sorry for the errors!

Vote and comment!