Chapter 5

Thank you Dreamingismyescape13 for making this beautiful cover! I love it so much and it's unique! I'll have the other two that you made at the end of the chapter.

[Unedited]

I stood at my locker, putting my textbooks in so I didn't have to carry the damn things around

London stood next to me, chatting about some guy she hung out with over the weekend.

I closed my locker and we started walking to AP Calculus together.

"I walked in on my parents getting it on in the living room," she told me, scrunching up her nose. "I swear I'm never going in there again."

I couldn't help but laugh because I could relate so much. My parents were constantly doing stuff everywhere. It's a wonder how Preston and I are their only children. I guess it's a good thing because their bond is still strong. I'm just lucky that the walls in our house were not thin.

"Anyways, how was Texas? See any hot Alphas?" She asked curiously as we reached the stairs to the second level.

"Yeah, there definitely were some," I muttered under my breath as we walked up the stairs. When we reached the top, I saw Justin talking to Eric. He waved me over when he saw me and greeted London and I. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

When we pulled away, Eric was still there, watching us and casually leaning against the lockers beside us.

"Glad to have you back, Liana. How was the family emergency?"
Eric asked, emphasizing his last two words.

"It was fine, thank you for asking, Eric," I replied narrowing my eyes at him slightly. Justin seemed completely oblivious to the silent exchange between us.

The bell rang and Justin took my hand and he walked with London and I to class. Math was one of the few classes I had with London and Justin. The only other class I had with Justin was advanced PE, which was an elective. Juniors and Seniors weren't required to take PE.

London took a seat beside me while Justin sat behind me.

I didn't really pay attention to the teacher as she spoke, but instead doodled in my notebook like always.

"Liana, do you understand any of this?" London whispered to me. I glanced at her noticing how confused she looked. I looked up at her and shook my head.

"Nope."

She turned to me and her eyes widened slightly.