Chapter 13

Thank you Silvermist1236 for the cover! I love it!

Song: "Sorry Not Sorry" by Demi Lovato

(Unedited)

I turned around quickly

A man stood there. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed casually over his chest.

He had messy black hair that matched his clothes and had a tall, well-built frame.

"What are you doing here? Who are you?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"You know who I am," he stated, his lips tilting up slightly.

It instantly hit me. "You're that vampire from my vision," I accused.

His smirk grew, "You're a smart one, Princess." He pushed off the wall and walked towards me.

I glared at him but didn't back away. That's what he wanted me to do.

"So here's the deal. How about you come with me and no one gets hurt. It would be a shame if something happened to your big, bad king of a mate," the man said nonchalantly. He trailed his fingers over the skin on my shoulder, which I immediately smacked away, shooting him another glare.

"Go fuck yourself," I retorted, closing my book and tucking it safely under my arm.

He smirked at me and crossed his arms over his chest once again. "No, I'd much rather have you do it for me."

I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "Get out of my room. Wait, no, get out of this house!"

He didn't budge as the smirk never left his face. "Make your decision, Princess."

"What do you want from me?" I questioned, standing up from the chair I was sitting on.

"Maybe I just want your company."

"Bullshit."

"Sorry, Princess. I can't tell you that," he replied, shrugging his shoulders.

I gritted my teeth. "Then how the hell am I supposed to make a decision if I don't know what I'm getting myself into?"

"Because I know that you don't want harm to come to anyone that you care about."

I felt my blood run cold and my fists clenched in anger.

He was right. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. Dammit.

He held his hand out to me wordlessly. I glared at it before taking his hand. Before I could change my mind, I felt something hit the back of my head and then I was met with darkness.

• • •

A bright light blinded me when my eyes snapped open. The only light in the room hung above me and I felt myself tied to a chair.