Chapter 26

I sat so I was straddling Damien's waist, both of our bodies covered in a layer of sweat

I sat so I was straddling Damien's waist, both of our bodies covered in a layer of sweat. I lost count of how many times we went at it, but I knew that I could never have enough of him. Each time was just as good as the first, perhaps even better each time.

My lips hovered over his, our harsh breaths mixing together. My chest was heaving along with his, our heartbeats beating in sync.

I kissed his jaw and down his neck, one place stuck in my mind. I was going to do it. I was going to mark him and make him mine forever. Claim him as my own so every other female knows that he is my man.

My hand gripped the side of his neck and tilted his chin up using my thumb in order to give me more access to his neck. I heard him inhale sharply before his hands cupped the round globes of my ass tightly.

I felt my teeth elongate to their full length. I grazed them against the smooth skin of his neck, eliciting a small growl from the back of his throat.

I pressed my lips against the area I was supposed to mark before allowing my teeth to sink into his soft skin.

He hissed, his back arching off the bed slightly as his hands went to my hair. His hands tightened on my strands of hair.

Satisfied with myself, I pressed my lips to the mark once more. Damien's body slackened and I felt him slump against me, no longer tense. I pulled away from his neck to so I could see his face.

Damien looked up at me, his eyes full of bliss as he pulled me down next to him. His arms snaked around my waist as we continued staring at each other.

The smile never left his face as he continued to watch me under hooded eyes, his eyelashes almost touching his cheeks. I could stared at him all day and never get bored.

His fingers traced patterns against the bare skin of my lower back. I felt blissful as I moved to tuck my head under his chest, breathing in his strong scent. Before I knew it, my eyes were closing and soon I was drifting off into a deep slumber.

•   •
"Ew, that's so gross. Colton you're disgusting."

I heard a voices in the kitchen as I neared. I didn't bother trying to fix my appearance as I rounded the corner into the kitchen.

I was greeted with the sight of Juniper scrunching up her nose, and Colton standing next to the fridge with a carton of milk in his hands.

They both stopped to look at me when they heard me enter. I didn't miss the looks on their faces as they took in my appearance.

Colton immediately wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I rolled my eyes at him as I nudged him away from the fridge so I could get in it.

"So...How was it?"

I knew it was Juniper who asked. I couldn't help but smile to myself. The answer to her question, to put it simple, would be amazing. I could already tell that it was going to be happening often.