Chapter 6

Thank you etherealoakheart for the cover! I hope this is the one of the ones you made and that I didn't mix up the covers with someone else's.

[Unedited]

The week went by agonizingly slow

The week went by agonizingly slow. I tried so many times to get to know Lily, yet she seemed really shy and sometimes even tried to avoid me.

My brother seemed so depress and was in a mood because of his mate. I didn't blame him because I understood what he was going through. I felt the empty feeling but tried to ignore it. I hardly got any sleep and couldn't concentrate on my school work, but it's not like I did well anyways.

I fixed the strap of my bag on my shoulders as I walked to the library. I was supposed to meet with my tutor here while I had a free period.

I swung the door opened and walked in greeting one of the librarians who was at the desk. I came here often to get books so they practically knew me.

I took a seat at an empty table and pulled out my huge biology textbook along with the notes. I attempted to get some of the assignments done but struggled in the process. Why the hell was I taking an AP class?

After a few minutes passed, the seat across from me pulled out and a body took a seat. I looked up to see that a guy sat there. He had a large build, blond hair, and piercing green eyes that seemed to stare deep into my soul.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I could easily tell that he was new considering that I didn't recognize him. I would remember eyes like that. Maybe he's the guy from Italy.

"You're my tutor?" I asked raising a brow.

If he was new, how would he be the best student if it has only been a week. It's not that simple...

He nodded his head and my eyes narrowed. "What's your name?" I asked. He didn't smell like a werewolf or human, just like Lily, but I couldn't tell what he was.

"Cade," he responded offering me a small smile. "So, what is it you need help with?" I could hear the Italian accent roll off his tongue smoothly with his words.

"All of it," I muttered under my breath.

He immediately started explaining things and I was able to understand it better. He definitely taught it better than my teacher.

Time went by quickly and soon enough the bell rang. I gathered up my things and put them away.

"See you Monday?" Cade asked bringing my attention back to him. He had his hands shoved in the pockets of his black leather jacket. "Do you have another free period?"

I nodded my head and he grinned. "We can meet here again," he told me before turning and walking out of the library. I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder before leaving as well.