Chapter 15

^^Picture of Liana's tattoo. I don't own the picture!^^

Song: 'Hold Me Tight or Don't' By Fall Out Boy

Thank you thedeadofmidnight for this beautiful cover! Sorry I couldn't put it at the top

Thank you thedeadofmidnight for this beautiful cover! Sorry I couldn't put it at the top. They really need to make it so you can put multiple pictures up at the top.

[Unedited]

Damien gently brushed his fingers over the ink crawling its way down my hip

Damien gently brushed his fingers over the ink crawling its way down my hip. The rest of the ink disappeared under my shorts, ending on the top of my thigh, hidden from his eyes. It covered a good portion of my skin and I never regretted getting it.

"Is there a meaning behind it?"

"I wanted a tattoo and I liked this design," I replied shrugging my shoulders. I wanted to get another tattoo but I wanted it to be special and I didn't have any ideas.

He pressed a kiss to my lips while his hands rested on my thighs. It was short but still had my toes curling.

We continued watching the movie, actually more like made out the whole time and ignored the movie.

The ice cream melted. But we still put it back in the freezer. It felt like a waste but I'd still eat it. Melted ice cream is way better than eating an apple, in my opinion.

Both of us went upstairs to go to bed but ended up making out again by my door. It seemed like we couldn't stop kissing each other, craving each other's touch. Finally I made it into my room, my lips swollen and my hair probably was falling down.

I was definitely not going to get any sleep.

•   •   •

"Damn, you guys keep eye-raping each other," Colton commented as him, Juniper, and I sat in the kitchen. I shot him a glare but it didn't faze him.

"Like seriously, I can feel the tension from here," he said waving his arms around. Juniper smirked at me while I rolled my eyes.

"He's not wrong," she admitted giving me a knowing look. "When are you guys going to complete the mating process?"