Chapter 19 - Going to do right by you (Eron)

[Warning. The following chapter contains adult content. ]

Miguel had his head out the window, yelling in the wind.

 "WOOOH!!!" he yelled as I drove at illegal speeds through the freeway.

The engine roared and I was completely high on the feeling of having the one I wanted finally mine.

Miguel sat down and I pulled up the window. "I love your car!" he cried. Speed junky, I thought to myself.

"What kind of burger do you want?" I asked him.

 "Hm, fish burger," he said.

 "Alright, hold on," I said, hitting the gas. The engine whined and with a crack of a whip, we shot forward. Miguel clutched the handle of his seat, and I grinned. This was so much fun, I wish we had gotten to know one another sooner.

 We pulled up to a Mcdonald and I placed our orders. Then I pulled up to the window.

"...that will be 24.99, please," the boy at the window said. The boy had dyed red hair and slanted eyes. He looked mixed, just as I did. He looked rather young for his age. He was definitely asian, maybe Chinese like me, or Japanese perhaps.

He looked at me, the car and Miguel and looked surprised and jealous. I still liked to play with people. Old habits die hard. 

Miguel caught me staring longer than I should have. I felt a bit ashamed about that and quickly threw the money down at the kid. The kid looked terrible, like he was about to cry.

I rolled up the window and we drove off.

Miguel's carefree mannerisms seemed to have stopped. 

"He looked like he knew you," Miguel said calmly. 

 "Yeah? I guess I have one of those faces," I tried to joke it off.

Miguel wasn't buying it, but Miguel wasn't one to push it. 

He opened his bag and started to eat his fries.

"Thanks for the meal," He mumbled.

I pulled into an empty parking lot. It was already quite late.  

 "I didn't say it was free. Come here," I told Miguel, pulling him into a kiss. He kissed me and I could taste the salt in his mouth.

 "Your tongue is so warm," I purred as he pulled away from my kiss. Even in the dark, I could see him blush. That made my pants feel tight. 

I took his hand, and I put it on my lap. His eyes widen and he quickly pulled his hand back.

I felt a bit hurt and rejected by that. 

"...I just wanted to show you how you make my body react," I said, embarrassed. Maybe I had pushed it too far.  

 Miguel was quiet for a moment, before he reached over the seat, and gently took the belt of my pants and started to unbuckle it. He zipped my pants down and moved my boxers out of the way. I gasped as he leaned down and took me in his mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of Miguel's mouth.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he moved his head up and down. He continued his way until I moaned and grind my hips against his eager lips. There was a pressure inside me that erupted as I cried out.

My muscles relaxed as I felt Miguel continue to drink me.  

 I felt embarrassed and reached for a tissue. Miguel eyed me for a moment before he opened his mouth and showed me is tongue. He had drank it all.

 "...You didn't have to do that..." I said, although I felt myself blushing at the thought.

 "I wanted to," he said, unbashed.

I leaned over and kissed him. He flinched but kissed me back.  

"Sorry...you can still taste it," he said.

I smiled. "Don't be sorry. It's from me originally."

 "Does that make you a cannibal?" he asked.

I laughed, as I pulled up my pants and did my belt. Miguel was so dorky, I loved it.  

 "So which was better, her or me?" I asked, curious. It still left me hurt and confused to know that Miguel had had another before me, while I only wanted him and only him. 

 "Why are you asking me that?" Miguel got defensive again. I hate when he got like that about her.

 "I can't help it...I wish I was your first," I blurted out. Miguel looked at me, his face in pain.

 "You could have been...." he muttered. I knew what he meant. I had had one year of him to myself and I wasted it because I was a complete a**hole.

 "Let me drive you home," I finally said. I took Miguel home but when he left the car, I felt empty. 

He hadn't let me take him all the way to his house, he insisted I drop him off some blocks from his house. I wanted to ask why he wouldn't let me see his place but I felt that maybe right now I had no right to ask that of him. He was finally my boyfriend, I was gonna do right by him.