Emily's Wattpad User Guide

📚Using this guide📚

Each topic is divided into sections and then further divided into sub-sections with labelled headings. 

Key points are in bold for the purpose of making this guide easier to read than others, for instance you can find key points without having to read pages and pages of information. Paragraphs are short to enable an easy to read format. 

On some sections there is a key point or top tips section to refresh important ideas mentioned in that section and to enable readers to clearly understand points made. 

This guide focuses on writing in general, on genre writing and on writing on Wattpad. 

Writing terms are explained and examples are given to explain key concepts. 

If you would like a section or topic to be added or covered in this guide please message or comment and I will add it to the guide. 

 📝In this book📝

Tips on editing, how to get more reads/ votes/follows, grammar, writing styles, character development and how to avoid cliches. See chapter titles for a complete list. 

If you find this book helpful, consider a⭐or a follow! Thank you.                                       

                                                                                                                       Enjoy! Emily🌸