|[5]|

-Edited-

I got some time to think it over, about an hour or so. After that I practically went completely blind into this trail. So great that they told me what's gonna happen, except they didn't tell me.

"They better don't fail me now..." I thought as I saw Four Eyes appear in front of the bars that created my cellar. She handed me a pair of handcuffs, as I put them on I realized there was nothing I could do except completely trusting on my team.

To be honest I was quite happy I was gone from that cellar, it was extremely uncomfortable with those chains. Not to forget I had often people stand by and just stare at me! Well it's not like I can complain... I haven't even been here for that long. Though Shorty is gonna pay for that dirty mind of him! I mean who would do that to a lady?!

I got back to reality and looked around me, to find us walking is some weird hall like thing.

I thoughtlessly walked with Four eyes and some other guy through a hallway, when out of nowhere he started SNIFFING ME!

I looked at four eyes and back at the male and decided to say something,

"Dude keep that nose to yourself." I said as I inched away from the guy.

"Don't worry that's Mike, that's how he gets to know people."

We continued walking silently through the hall. Four eyes told me not to get to nervous as I asked her why she would think that. She came with some answer along the lines of:

"well everyone would be nervous for their trail." I just told her I wasn't nervous and walked with my head high. Though this quickly changed, as soon as the doors opened I got greeted by some Furrybrows that were staring at me from the side line, a pair of ice cold blueish grey eyes and some brown eyes from a male that apparently was supposed to be the judge.

"Starting off great, grandpa is in charge over the trail while Shorty will do as much as he can to get me killed. Well they'll be in for a surprise." I said to myself while holding in my grin. 

There were some people, I assume guards, that were walking over to me. They wore the same jacket as Corporal Shorty though I couldn't see the logo that was on it.

They both took me by each arm, and as soon as I started kicking at them they tilted me up by my arms. I saw Shorty grin at my public humiliation, well he'll be the first one I kill when they're here.

Soon the two males forced me down, quite literally as they just kept pushing me until I crouched.

Though I'm not such an easy prey, my knees locked as they wouldn't budge underneath the power the men were trying to force me down with. I just looked bored as I saw people stare confused at me.

While I was busy doing, whatever I was doing. I didn't notice a certain guy with raven black undercut hair jump over some kind of fence. He kicked me in my knee holes forcing me to sit down. I send him death glares as he received them and stared back.

Soon some kind of pole was forced over the chain of my handcuffs, setting them into the ground.

"Miss...?" The judge started.

"What is your name?" He continued as I glanced over at him.

"It's something you don't need to know for now." I just answered back. Captain Shorty face-palmed as I started giggling, which soon turned into full blown laughing.

"What's wrong?" The judge asked, I wanted to wipe a tear away as I realized I couldn't.

"It's just that... You're trying all so hard, and you're not even realizing that nothings gonna happen. I mean in these times all the courts were rigged, ya ain't gonna win unless ya got high connection or you'll pay." I said as I calmed myself down. It was hilarious to see Shorty so annoyed and Browtastic so frustrated, and then that grandpa of a judge!

"First come to know what he has to say and then retort with the most sarcastic answer you can." I said to myself, I mean they were going to put me to death anyway. Better have some fun beforehand.

"Okay let's continue...
In this trail we'll decided of your life and death, is that okay with you?" Right as he said that I noticed something coming from a window in the corner of my eye. Akame is ready to go... Let this plan start...

I answered the judge while I bowed my head, signaling I had seen the little glisten of sunlight on the gun of Akame.

"Well I would say no buuuut" I said as I dragged the u out, "it's not really like I have an choice here grandpa. Wether I say yes or no you'll take yes anyway. So let's just say for the record I actually did say yes." Everyone stared at me confused, and I continued.

"Though I might change that." I smiled sadistically as I nodded my head. Not even less than a second later loud bang was heard, as I felt the force that was holding my wrists back disappear. I stood up, sliding the handcuffs of my wrists. The dust wasn't big or anything but there sure was chaos. The guys in uniform tried to get everyone to calm down as the door was locked.

After around 5 seconds Akame came jumping through the window she just had shot through. So while Shorty and Brows were getting over to me Akame stood in their path and hang the sniper on her back. Now she just stood there with a simple handgun though it was good enough for the situation.

"Got something for me?" I asked the ravenette as she shakes her head and still keeps her gun at the boys.

"Demian and Jax have those... they should be here in a sec, Captain." I saw Shorty's eye twitch as he heard Akame call me captain.

Right in cue I heard the familiar sound of fast bangs followed by each other. I looked at the door and how it was swarmed with people.

"Akame, make sure Shorty doesn't get over here, same counts for browtastic." She raised a silent eyebrow at the nicknames I gave them. She nodded as response as she saw what I meant. She was about an inch taller than Shorty as I was about one shorter.

"If your life is dear to you you duck at this instance." Everyone immediately ducked, how funny to see how obedient humans are when they're afraid. I learned that at the army alright.

As I said those lines the bullets shot through the lock on the door and through the wood itself.

Demian heard Y/n's commands from behind the door. "That's the captain for ya alright!" He said to Jax that was still shooting at the door.

I saw the door being kicked open by none other than Demian himself with a large bag hanging on his back while Jax stood with a machine gun on his side which hung around his neck. I saw Demian throw four knives at me which I all caught. I put two of those in the hidden sheaths in my boots and I kept holding the other two.

The two boys walked towards me and Akame, as I questioned where the blonde went to.

"Jax where's Lillian?"

"Here captain." Lillian jumped up from behind Demian as she walked to me.

"What the fuck is going on here midget?!" I heard a familiar voice say. Oh yea shit forgot we were still in court.

My squad saw what Shorty said to me as they all focused their weapons on Shorty...