Kidnapped?!

Today was my first day at my new school,it was a prestige one.I slowly got out from bed and into the bathroom and did my morning routine.I proudly put on my school uniform and then let out a big,long yawn and threw my blue,polka dotted backpack on my back and made my way downstairs.

On the way,I kissed my mum and uncle goodbye and grabbed a granola bar from the wooden kitchen cabinets to eat on the way.I then headed to the BMW which was driven by my driver.I sat between the two muscular body guards and was on my phone throughout the entire car ride.

When we arrived,I got our of the car with my body guards beside me.Suddenly,a masked person covered my face with a white cloth.My body guards tried to fight the unknown person but it went in vain.

Kristin POV
I got out of the car with my body guards that stood beside me.A masked person then approached me and covered my face with a white cloth.My body guards and I tried to fight the person but we failed.I was engulfed with fear.Suddenly,I fell to the pitch road and the last thing I remember hearing were three loud gunshots.My eyes closed and I fell unconscious.
End of Kristin's POV

"Let's go,hurry up!"someone exclaimed.

Unknown person's POV
While I was driving to BigHit Entertainment,I saw that a masked person had shot three people.The person then ran into a black van while some persons entered into the van,dragging an unconscious girl inside.Who is it,why are they doing that?The van sped off into thin air,I decided to follow it.
End of unknown person's POV

"Drive in fast!"the strict person ordered.The van made a 'U' turn and drove into an old,abandoned cake factory.Next,they all went inside.

Unknown person's POV
I saw the van making a 'U' turn so I parked my car behind some tall bushes so they won't see me and waited for their next move.Then,they emptied the van,all got into the ancient place and locked the huge,rusty,metal door.
End of unknown person's POV

Masked person's POV
After we locked the door,we made sure that no one was outside or following us,the coast was clear.I stepped into a dusty room and ordered my men to tie this bitch to a chair,she deserves to suffer in hell,I can't wait for her to wake up!I smiled from ear to ear devilishly.
End of masked person's POV

As soon as they went inside the concrete building,he hurried to open the door.He looked left and right to see if anyone was around but thankfully,no one was.Then,he attempted to open the closed door.

Unknown person's POV
I picked up a piece of scrap metal and continuously hit the lock,trying to break it.After several times of failing,I slammed my hand on the lock in anger.Blood slowly dripped down my trembling hand.I really want to help the person in need!
End of unknown person's POV

"Let's hide until she wakes up,"the kidnapper said.The others nodded positively and hid somewhere where no one could've seen them.

Kristin's POV
I woke up in a dark,quiet room.Where am I?I tried to raise up from the half termite eaten chair when I realized that I was tied to it by rope.I couldn't move my hands or feet,I was helpless.Am I kidnapped?But by who?Those unanswered questions bombarded my bewildered mind.
End of Kristin's POV

Suddenly,I heard someone clapping slowly."Oh my best friend has finally awoken!"someone said excitedly."I've haven't seen you in years my darling!"the person said.I turned around and saw a small,familiar figure.

"Kara?!"I exclaimed in disbelief."Yes,it's me."she said sternly."What are you doing here...?"I asked in a scared tone of voice."Oh I'm just here to,TAKE WHAT IS MINE!"she shouted as she pulled my silky hair."Let go of my hair you b*tch,I have nothing of yours,why would I take your nasty belongings!?"I screamed in fear.

I tried to undo the rope from my hands but Kara's bodyguards who were surrounding me in a circle,stopped me and said it was impossible to get out of here.I started to cry silently,what did I take from her?!I thought to myself.Kara slapped me hard across my left cheek,I was helpless,my heart sank,I cried my heart out.

Author's note
Kara WAS Kristin's best friend once upon a time,until she accused her of stealing her 'boyfriend'.They had the worst verbal fight ever! Kristin didn't even steal her so called 'boyfriend',he was simply trying to become her friend so she could help him learn more about Kara.Unfortunately,Kara misunderstood it all.
End of Author's note

Unknown person's POV
Several times after failing to open the door,I gathered all my strength and  stepped five steps backwards.I ran with all the power and strength I had left in me and broke the lock open with the piece of metal.I didn't care about my pain,it didn't hurt me,what hurt me was seeing someone helpless get kidnapped.I took the long metal piece,hid it behind my back and peaked inside the half way opened door to see what was going on.
End of unknown person's POV

"Ma'am,I think someone's outside,I heard a loud bang."one of Kara's bodyguards said to her nervously."
"You're deaf because I didn't hear anything,besides no one knows our hideaway,still go check!"she exclaimed.He then went to check outside.When he stepped outside, someone hit him and he fell flat to the ground.

Unknown person's POV
When I looked inside I was shocked because of what I saw.Is that... Kristin...?Some girl was pointing a gun at Kristin saying she'll take her life any minute.OMG...is that....KARA?! She's back,but why?!I was 'shivering like a leaf'.
End of unknown person's POV

"Goodbye Kristin!"Kara yelled at me.Suddenly,someone came running into the room.

"Put the guns down now Kara!"he commanded.I looked up to see a familiar face..."Jungkook?!"I yelled in disbelief.She then pointed the gun at him,"Oh,the boyfriend came to rescue the girlfriend."she said while staring hard at Jungkook and I.

"Leave her alone."Jungkook said in a stern voice,his face had a serious look on it."Sorry baby,she's taking you away from me."she said while shaking her head from side to side."What,how do they know each other?!"I thought to myself in confusion.

"I SAID LEAVE KRISTIN ALONE!"he shouted in anger.He hit her in her stomach with a piece of metal and started fighting all the bodyguards.Kara fell to the ground and I cried continuously while Jungkook was kicking and punching the men."Untie yourself Kristin!"Jungkook said at the top of his lungs.

I began untying my hands and then my feet.Jungkook hurried to my direction and helped me half way.After I was fully untied,I hugged Jungkook and cried in his chest,he hugged me back.

Then,he carried me bridal style outside of the factory.We ran to the bushes where his car was parked and quickly drove off before the remaining bodyguards caught us.Finally,we got out of that road and Jungkook asked me if I was alright while holding my trembling hands.

"Everything's gonna be okay now, you're not alone."Jungkook said calmly while watching me and then focusing back onto the road.I saw his hand bleeding and enquired what happened while crying,I was still shaken up.

"Don't worry about that,let me drop you home and you'll tell me everything and I'll do the same."he said while smiling and looking deeply into my eyes.I then calmed down,I felt safe with him.