I Hate You

Jungkook came running down the corridor with the rest of members.The doctor came out of the room and asked,"Who is Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook raised his hand and walked to the doctor."How is my mother?!"he questioned worriedly."I'm sorry Mr.Jeon but-"But what?!"Jungkook yelled."Sir,she lost a lot of blood and we couldn't-"You couldn't what?!"Jungkook exclaimed as he grabbed the collar of the doctor."Sir w-we did our best,we c-couldn't save her."the doctor said as he looked down.We all gasped in disbelief."What the hell are you saying,what kind of doctor are you!"he angrily yelled."S-sir."the doctor stuttered."Doctors are supposed to save people not leave them to suffer!"Jungkook yelled at the doctor while shaking his shoulders roughly.Jungkook dashed into the room that his lifeless mother was in."What the hell are you doing?!"he yelled at the nurses as he uncovered his mother with the white blanket that laid on top of her.We all rushed into the room.Mrs.Jeon's eyes were closed shut,she lay peacefully on the bed."Beep."the heart best monitor went."I think something's wrong with that machine,why is it making that noise?"Jungkook laughed."Mum,your son's here,I'm waiting for the desserts you made for me!"Jungkook said while shaking his mother's body."Mum,wake up,you had enough rest!"he yelled.Tears streamed down his worried face."Sir,please,we did our best."the nurses said then left the room."What the hell are they saying?!"he asked in confusion."Jungkook wake up!"Jimin oppa yelled at him."I'm not sleeping,my mum is!"he snapped back."JUNGKOOK YOUR MUM IS GONE,SHE'S DEAD JUNGKOOK,SHE'S DEAD!"Jimin shouted as he bursted into tears.Immediately,a week and heartbroken Jungkook fell to the ground,he broke into tears."MUM!"he shouted as he threw a glass vase from the table,to the ground,it shattered in a million pieces,just like my heart."Jungkook!"I cried and knelt on the floor.His bloody hands quaked,his eyes which were once filled with love were now replaced by hatred and anger.I hugged him tightly,lending him a shoulder to cry on.He quickly pushed me off,my heart weakend."You did this didn't you!"he exclaimed while he stood up and pointed at me.Hurtful words and phrases flew out of his mouth,this wasn't the Jungkook I knew. I couldn't get the chance to speak,he spitted out his sentences so fast."I loved you more than myself,did I not give you enough?!" "What do you want,what did my mother do you?!" "You want money,what do to want,you could've killed me instead of her,answer me!"he cried."J-jungkook."I stuttered and cried."I REGRET MEETING YOU,I HATE YOU KRISTIN!"he yelled in anger.My heart broke,my body trembled,tears flowed uncontrollably,I was speechless.I ran out of the room and to the nearest washroom.I closed the door shut,I fell to the dirty washroom floor."I REGRET MEETING YOU,I HATE YOU KRISTIN!"Those words bombarded my clustered mind."What have I done?"I asked myself.I slowly got up and looked at the large mirror."WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"I yelled as I slammed my bloody hands on the mirror.I cried,I cried,oh how I cried.I turned on the tap and washed my hands,I rubbed the dried blood off."What have I done?"I whispered in pain."What kind of daughter do I have?!"The words of my mother came back to me.I cried until I had no more tears to cry.My vision suddenly started to get blurry,I could feel my legs giving up on me.I then collapsed on the floor.I wanted to die...I deserved to die...what have I done?!

*Five minutes later*
"Kristin,wake up!"someone whispered.I rubbed my puffy eyes and realized that I was still on the hospital's bathroom floor.I looked up and saw Jimin oppa."What are you doing here,where's Jungkook?!"I asked worriedly."I was worried where you were,let's go,he's outside."he said.I got off the floor and went outside.My eagle eyes spotted someone on a stretcher,covered with a white sheet,they were being reeled out the hospital.I read the name tag that was onto of the sheet,it said Mrs.Jeon's name.Following the stretcher were Jungkook and Namjoon oppa.I was about to run to their direction but Jimin oppa stopped me.I continued to 'cry a river'."What have I done?!"I weeped and fell onto a chair."You haven't done anything,it's not your fault."Jimin said as he caressed my hair."It is,I knew I was gonna cause trouble in Jungkook's life!"I cried."He doesn't know the truth,let's head home before you faint again."Jimin oppa stated.I nodded and wiped my tears.It's true I didn't do anything but I felt so guilty for some reason.We walked to Jimin's car and drove to my house.I hurried upstairs so no one would see me,BTS,my uncle and my mother were home.I sneaked into my room and packed all my belongings in my navy blue suitcase.I know Uncle Bang wouldn't want me staying here anymore,I didn't even know where I was gonna stay.Something caught my attention.On my wooden desk laid the pictures Jungkook and I took at the couples' place.I grabbed it and held it close to my heart,I shoved it in my pocket and wiped my tears.I walked out my room and admired the house,it could be the last time I would be seeing it.I made my way downstairs when I saw bright,blue lights coming from outside.I quickly made my way outside,I stood in my spot when I saw policemen coming out of their vehicles."Who's Kim Kristin?"the tough male enquired."I am,why do you ask?"I said in confusion as I made myself visible."You're under arrest for murder."the officer said as he revealed a pair of shiny handcuffs.My heart dropped,is this really happening,I'm being arrested for something I haven't done."I haven't done-before I could've finish my sentence the policeman spoke,"We have a witness and evidence Ms.Kim."Tear drops escaped my eyes,I've never cried this much before.I looked at Jimin who stood there with the other members,he mouthed a,"Don't worry,we'll find a way out." I nodded and sighed,I put my trust in Jimin and put my hands forward.The officer handcuffed me and threw me into the police vehicle.I looked at Jungkook who was looking at the ground,"I love you,I'll never stop loving you."I whispered to myself.Then,I looked at Jimin oppa,he simply smiled and mouthed a 'don't worry'.How can I not?!An officer drove to the police station while all I did was cry.

Kristin's POV
Happinesses doesn't last forever...Happiness decided to bid me farewell,I could sense sadness coming my way.Everything happened 'in the blink of an eye'. Jungkook misunderstood everything,his mother died and I got arrested,all because of Kara.If it wasn't for my child,I would've already committed suicide...
End of Kristin's POV

Not to long after,we arrived at the station.The officer threw me into a jail cell.I could feel pain in my stomach,I groaned in pain.Crying,I held my stomach and sat in a corner of the cell."What's wrong!"someone laughed.I looked to my right and saw this untidy girl staring straight into my soul.I ignored her and stayed frozen to the spot.She pulled my hair and laughed playfully,I yelled in pain."Wow!"she exclaimed.The girl pulled the chain Jungkook gave me for my birthday."Don't touch it,leave me alone!"I shouted.Unexpectedly,she stopped,I sighed in relief.How an I gonna stay in this hell?!

Jungkook's POV
As I saw the police drove away with Kristin,my heart ached.I didn't know why,I hated her with all my life.She killed my mother.Why you ask?I'm looking for an answer myself.I trusted and loved her more than myself,I saw the incident with my own eyes,I couldn't believe she would do such a thing,but she did.My love for her turned into hatred.Everything happened so quickly,I couldn't think straight.Luckily,I came in time to see that,I was gonna propose to a girl like her,I saw her true self! My question is why?!Why did she do that?Why did she own a gun? What did my mother do her?WHY?!I snapped out of my thoughts as Mr.Bang hugged me.I sighed and left with my hyungs,our destination,our dorm.I wanted answers...I needed answers...
End of Jungkook's POV

Author's note
Hey everyone,I'm sorry for updating later than usual!What do you think is gonna happen with Kristin and Jungkook?! Continue reading this book to find out!❤