Why Do You Love Me?

Flashback:
"Hey,hey Mrs.Jeon,what are you watching?"Jungkook asked as he sat next to me on the couch and put his arm around my neck.I paused the movie and shifted my attention to him,"I'm watching this movie called,'Why Do You Love Me',it's really emotional."I informed."Oh,what's it about?"he questioned.

"It's about this young couple who always have worries and confusion in their life but not in their relationship." "A girl from the boy's past came out of nowhere and started creating problems for them and one day,she drifted them apart for years." "Years later,they finally met again and lived their life happily not expecting anything bad to happen again but something did." "Their enemy ended up killing them but they didn't die separately,they died in each other's arms which I think made the movie end great."I explained.

"That sounds just like our lives!"Jungkook chuckled."Can you tell me something?"I enquired."What is it?"he asked as I rest my head on his chest."Why do you love me?"I questioned."Well baby,there's a lot of reasons why I love you and I'll choose you and you only but I love you because you're you."he smiled.I blushed hard as I looked into his eyes.

"Why do you love me?"he enquired."I love you because you accepted and love me for who I am,where will one find someone like you?"I said as I ruffled his hair."They won't because there's only one of me and I am taken,taken by Jeon Kristin."he smiled and planted a sweet kiss on my forehead.
End of flashback

The end

Author's note
Well,this is the end of my first book,'Why Do You Love Me'! I hope you enjoyed it even though it's thrash and lacking a lot😂This was just a fanfiction,meaning nothing in this was real.The pictures used in my book are not mine,all credits to the rightful owners,I do not own BTS either.Thank you for all who supported! Saranghae💜