Do Dreams Become Reality?!

"I wanna be yours,do you wanna be mine?"Jungkook asked sweetly.Tears filled my eyes as I nodded,suddenly I heard a loud sound."Ringgggggg."the annoying alarm went off.I woke up confused."Oh it was a dream."I sighed."If only dreams could become reality."I wished

.It was the second day of school,I was excited to meet Anisa and make more friends.Lazily,I got up from bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.After doing that,I went and put on my school uniform while checking my notifications.I got a message from the person I loved the most,Jungkook.The message read,"Good morning my love have a great day at school,I can't wait to come home,I have something important to ask you."along with a heart emoji.I smiled brightly and picked up my bag and went downstairs,I decided to skip breakfast.

The car was driven by one of our driver's,our destination,my college.When I arrived at the building,Anisa was waiting for me patiently at the gate."Kristin,over here!"she yelled.I quickly made my way to her direction."Good morning."I said warmly.Anisa and some other girl replied,"Good morning." "This is my unnie,Park Amalia."she smiled.I bowed at her and then we made our way into the building.

Anisa and I went into our class while Amalia unnie went to her class.Soon after,the bell rang.A few minutes later,after the morning assembly,we went to our first class of the day,English.The first half of the day passed 'in the blink of an eye' soon it was lunch.Anisa,her unnie and I went to buy the tasty cafeteria lunch.We sat down at a random,circular table when Anisa spoke."Unnie also likes BTS,her bias is Yoongi oppa!"she exclaimed joyously.I smiled warmly then we began eating.

Throughout our meal,Anisa kept saying how she wished she could meet BTS,I sat there in silence.She grew even happier whenever she talked about BTS and Jungkook.I wish I could tell her that I personally know them,but I couldn't,it was cause trouble! The bell rang ending our short lunch break,starting our evening session.

We all headed to our classes,this time,Anisa and I were separated.During my class,I only thought about Jungkook."What does he want to ask me this evening,what is so important?!"I asked myself.I wanted this evening session to pass by fast,but it didn't.I just stared at the teacher's face,pretending I was listening,I wasn't actually doing so.Only Jungkook,Jungkook and more Jungkook filled my mind,I missed him,I wondered what he was doing at work.

Jungkook's POV
I was never so excited to go home.I planned to go home early to surprise Kristin but unfortunately,my planned failed.Infact,we had to come home one hour later,I was pissed but I had to obey Mr.Bang's rules,sigh.My mind was only filled with memories of Kristin and I,I couldn't concentrate on anything that we were doing at BigHit.
End of Jungkook's POV

Finally the bell rang,I dashed outside the classroom and outside the building."Wait up!"a familiar voice shouted from a distance.I rolled my eyes and quickly made a 180° turn."Let's walk together to the metal gate."Anisa requested.I positively nodded my head and we waited in front of the huge gate.Then,I saw a white Mercedes Benz pulled up,I knew it was my ride.

I waved my hyper friend goodbye and rushed to the car.I said good evening to the driver and told him to hurry home.The long ride felt like forever, eventually we made it home.Now I just needed to wait until 6 p.m for Jungkook to arrive home.Hours passed as I impatiently waited for their arrival.

Suddenly,I heard the sound of a car driving into the garage.I ran 'faster than a cheater' downstairs and into the garage.My mum and the driver got out of the car,no one else did.I kept looking out for another car but there were none."Mum when is BTS coming?"I enquired."Oh,they won't be coming home until 7 o'clock,they have some extra work to complete."she smiled."Oh,okay."I said sadly.I made my way upstairs and sat on my bed,"When is he gonna come?!"I whined.I was tried of waiting for him,my eyes suddenly closed.

Jungkook's POV
It's finally 7 p.m,we're going home now.I was excited and nervous at the same time.We arrived at the mansion and I quickly got out of the car and rushed into the house.In the living room,I saw Kristin's mother seated at the table,waiting for us to join to eat the last meal of the day.She smiled and I smiled back and asked,Mrs Kim, where's Kristin?" "She's upstairs sleeping,she was waiting for you all but she fell asleep." I nodded and told her that I wasn't hungry so I'd skip dinner,I wasn't hungry for dinner,I was hungry for love.

I made my way upstairs and opened her wooden bedroom door.There,I saw an angel sleeping peacefully,I didn't want to wake her up.Then,I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and admired her beautiful face.She shifted as I did so.
End of Jungkook's POV

I heard the door being opened,I was too lazy to get up and see who it was.Suddenly,something wet touched my forehead,I didn't care but when I heard someone familiar whispering.I quickly shot up and gave Jungkook a tight,warm hug."I've missed you."I said sadly."Haha,you're falling for me!"he laughed,I hit him playfully."I want to ask you something my love."he said while closing the little gap between our bodies."Go ahead."I said."So,the first day I saw you I know I wanted to make you mine,seeing you just makes me happy and makes my heart beat like crazy."he said."I know that I've said I love you many times before but jokingly,but this time I mean it,I love you Kristin."he whispered into my left ear."Would you be my girlfriend?"he asked as he broke the hug.I looked at him in shock,I didn't expect this.

"Are you serious?!"I yelled."No,I'm just saying this to play with you,yes I'm serious,dead serious Kristin."he smirked.Tears filled my eyes as I shouted without thinking,there was none to do anyway,"Yes!" Jungkook smiled happily and pulled my body closer to his.He grabbed my face but then I spoke,"Jungkook,but we can't let anyone find out about us,I don't want to mess up your career and get us in trouble." "Don't worry,it won't happen,now can I continue what I was about to do before you spoke?!"he laughed."Wha- before I could've finished my sentence he roughly grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.This wasn't like our first kiss,full of hatred and anger,this was one full of love.He wrapped his strong arms around my slim body when suddenly the door flew open.

"What the hell?!"someone said.I quickly broke the kiss and saw Jimin oppa staring at us."Are you- before he could've speak,Jungkook spoke,"Yes, we're together so you better shut your mouth otherwise you'll be in deep waters with me.Jimin oppa and I laughed,Jimin oppa promised he won't tell anyone."By the way,Kristin,your mum is calling you downstairs for dinner."Jimin said."Yeah yeah,she'll come in a while."Jungkook said.Jimin disappeared into 'thin air' and Jungkook cupped my cheeks.

"We got interrupted so- before he could've finished speak,I spoke,"I need to eat dinner now!"I laughed."Why are you eating food when you have me?!"he smirked.We laughed together and we went downstairs for dinner."My dream became a reality."I thought to myself while smiling.

Author's POV
Hey,thank you for 300+ reads!!!I hope you're enjoying this fanfiction.Saranghae❤