Love?!

I woke up to my mother yelling at me to wake up."Wake up now Kristin,we gotta go to BigHit!"she yelled loudly from downstairs.As soon as I heard that we were going to BigHit,I quickly got out of bed and ran into my bathroom.

As usual,I did my morning routine and wore a pair blue jeans, a white,oversized t-shirt and black Vans.I hurried downstairs for breakfast and after eating,Uncle,Mum and I headed to BigHit Entertainment.I went to BigHit along with them because I didn't want to stay home alone with our bodyguards,I was afraid that the incident that took placed yesterday, would happen again.

A few minutes later,we arrived at the tall building and took the elevator to the third floor.My mother and Uncle went on with their business while I went into BTS' practice room.

When I entered the room,my eagle eyes quickly spotted Jungkook...SHIRTLESS.My heart starting beating uncontrollably.HIS ABS OMG!!!I should've knocked!I'm so dumb!!!

Seokjin POV
I heard the creaking of the door opening,it revealed Kristin.I saw her staring deeply at shirtless Jungkook.Love at first sight?I laughed.Looks like the others members haven't noticed her presence yet.
End of Seokjin's POV

"Hey Kristin!"Seokjin excitedly exclaimed."Hey."I said, shifting my attention to him.Jungkook quickly put his white t-shirt back on and apologized."I'm sorry."Jungkook said while scratching the back of his neck shyly,indicating embarrassment. "No,I'm sorry,I should've knocked."I said while face palming myself.

"How are you now,we heard about the incident yesterday?"a concerned Namjoon enquired."Ah,I'm fine for now."I said nervously."We're just taking a short break from dancing."Namjoon said.They welcomed me inside and offered me seat.

As I sat down,BTS and I chatted for a while.Our friendships were becoming stronger.I've noticed that Jungkook and Jimin were not talking or even making eye contact at all,they sat far apart from each other.Why is that so,is it because of their argument over me?

Suddenly,one of the staff members came into the spacious room and said that Uncle Bang was calling me.I nodded and made my way outside 'faster than lightening'.As I entered his cold office he said,"Kristin,I'd like you to help me organize my office, I'm really busy right now, I'm going to organize something for BTS,I'll send the members to help you"Uncle said then,left.

I nodded and started by organizing his messy desk.I repacked all his stationary neatly into the desk's drawer when someone came into the room."Someone's working hard."a familiar voice said.I turned around to see a smiling Jimin.He helped me with organizing the desk and then I moved on to cleaning the shelf.I carefully climbed on a step stool and unpacked some unorganized books.

I suddenly lost my balance while reaching for a book on the top shelf."Ah!"I yelled as my feet slipped off the stool.Luckily, someone caught me."Kristin!"he yelled as he caught me at the perfect time.Holding me bridal style,he enquired,"Are you okay,did you get hurt?!"Jimin asked in a worried voice."I'm okay."I said still a bit scared while I held onto his shoulder.

He looked deeply into my brown eyes while he gently moved strands of my hair that were in my face and around my ear.He's acting so extra,I laughed.

Jimin POV
She looked afraid but at the same time so cute.Some strands of her soft hair were in her face,I then moved it and tucked it behind her left ear while looking deeply into her dreamy eyes.
My heart raced.
End of Jimin's POV

All of a sudden,the door opened widely.The door opened,revealing the other BTS members."Sorry for bothering you guys but we came to help you,Mr.Bang wanted us to."Yoongi said laughing.Jimin then put me down carefully and we gave the members our full attention.

Jungkook POV
Hoseok hyung opened Mr.Bang's office door and I couldn't believe what  I saw.Jimin hyung was holding Kristin BRIDAL STYLE!What were they doing all that time?!I clenched my fist in anger and gave Jimin a death glare.
End of Jungkook's POV

I spotted Jungkook with clenched fists while he gave Jimin a death glare.What is wrong with him?Is he jealous?!

The other members started clean the office and before Jungkook started,he said that he was feeling sick and left the room."What's wrong with him,is he okay?!I worriedly asked myself.I then excused myself and followed him outside.He walked down the corridor angrily,but why?

Next,he went into this unlabeled room and I followed him.While I opened the door,he sat onto the velvet couch and his face turned red.I approached him and asked,"What's wrong Jungkook,are you okay?"There was no response.I asked again and again,but still,there was no response.
I looked into his eyes and only saw hatred,but why?I asked him for the last time and he finally responded.

"Why was Jimin hyung holding you bridal style?"he asked in a calm voice.Before I could answer he pulled me into a kiss.I kissed back without thinking.This kiss wasn't one filled with love or passion but a one filled with hatred.He roughly smashed his soft lips onto mine.I suddenly broke the kiss and Jungkook spoke."I love you Kristin."he said while looking into my eyes.This time his eyes were filled with love.I looked at him with wide eyes.He then left the room.

Omg,what just happened?!Did Jungkook just steal my first kiss and said he loved me?He loves me,this potato face?! I'm probably dreaming.

We went back into Uncle Bang's office to finish clean it."Where were you guys,we're done!"Jimin said."In the bathroom."Jungkook and I said in sync.Jimin nodded and BTS and I went into their practice room.

It was currently 6 p.m and Uncle Bang hasn't pick me up yet.BTS practiced dance while I waited impatiently for Uncle Bang.During their dance,Jungkook kept glancing at me every minute.

Finally Uncle Bang came and I waved the boys goodbye and my mum and I headed to the car.Throughout the car ride all I could've think of was the kiss and how I could make Jungkook and Jimin oppa talk to each other again.With all these worries,my head started to hurt,I soon got a major headache.

Soon,we arrived home.I went straight to my bed after I told my mother that I'll be skipping dinner tonight.I went to my room and turned the television on immediately.I just wanted to forget everything that happened today.I decided to watch my favorite Kdrama,Hwarang,when suddenly my phone rang.I answered it without looking at the caller's ID or number.

*On the phone*
Me:Hello
Unknown person:Hey goodnight Kristin.
Me:Goodnight,is this Jimin?
Unknown person:Yes.
Me:Okay,what did you call for?
Jimin: I'm sorry to disturb you but I have something very important to say to you...
Me: About?Go ahead.
Jimin:Okay*inhales*There's something I've been wanting to ask and tell you before it's too late...
Me:Jimin,please,I'm not in the mood so hurry up.
Jimin:Okay*inhales deeply*I love you, Kristin,do you wanna be my girlfriend?I know you'll hesitate because you're afraid your uncle finds out but we can keep it a secret...
Me:Jimin.
Jimin: Please think about what I told you,I truly love you Kristin...
*End of call*

I already know that he loves me from the argument between him and Jungkook had that I overheard but now he told me directly.I don't know what to do,he can't have a girlfriend because he's an idol though.

I am stuck in confusion,two boys love this potato and are fighting over me?!
Besides,I don't even like Jimin,I mean he's nice and all but he doesn't take my breath away like someone else does...

I cleared my mind and immediately went to sleep.At this point I was really tired and just wanted some rest.I took off the television and the lights and quickly fell asleep.

Author's note
Hey everyone,thank you so much for 100+reads,I didn't expect it:-)I hope you're enjoying this fanfiction so far, please feel free to comment and vote.I hope you continue reading,thank you!❤

ALSO,HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!I LOVE YOU!❤🎉💯