Preparations

I woke up at 5:35 a.m,I was having a unexpected nightmare.I tried to close my eyes but I couldn't fall back asleep,I was afraid...I tiptoed outside and slowly opened Jungkook's bedroom door."Babe,can I sleep with you."I whispered."Hmm?"he asked as he slowly opened his eyes.I asked him again and he nodded.He wrapped his arms around me while I rested my head on his chest.I felt safe,I closed my eyes and fell asleep once again.

*Time skip 8:39 a.m*

Jungkook's POV
I woke up to Kristin screaming my name."Kristin,are you okay?"I asked.She was trembling,looks like she had a nightmare.She was crying,I couldn't see her crying..."J-jungkook,d-don't leave m-me."she cried."I will never,don't think about those things."I whispered.Why does she keep asking me that? I'll never leave her.I hugged her tighter and kissed her on her left cheek.I stroked my hand through her silky hair and told her that everything will be okay.I got up of bed and put on a t-shirt,Kristin got up too.
End of Jungkook's POV

I checked my phone and I saw 10 miss calls from my mother.Immediately,I called her back,she told me that the other BTS members,Uncle Bang and her went shopping for our birthday and that they'll be back at 5 p.m.I went into the bathroom and saw Jungkook brushing his teeth."Where do you wanna go today?"he asked."I need to get some stuff at the mall so we'll go there.He nodded and I said that I was gonna shower and get ready."I have a bathroom you know,you are already here and I'm gonna shower now so don't waste water,we can just shower together."he smirked.My eyes widened and I hit him playfully and got out of his room and entered mine."Love you too!"he laughed.

I showered and wore a pair of designer jeans and a chiffon top.I put some heavy makeup on and high,black heels.I opened my door and saw Jungkook leaning on the wall waiting for me.He licked his lips and watched me from head to toe."I'm glad you're mine."he smirked."Ready?"he asked.I blushed and nodded and we went to his car.He opened the door for me and then ran back to his side and drove off with speed."I can't wait for tomorrow."he said while intertwining my right hand with his left hand.

I nodded and in no time,we arrived at the mall."I'm hungry,let's buy food first."he said.I nodded and we went inside.Jungkook ordered Korean food for us while I sat at a circular table,waiting for him.He brought the food to our table and we ate deliciously."Aren't you gonna feed me,you know I can't do anything alone."Jungkook smirked.I fed him some food and hit him playfully.After we were done eating,I needed to go to the bathroom to touch up on my makeup.Jungkook waited for me outside the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV
I was waiting outside the female washroom when I thought about when I was gonna buy Kristin her birthday present.This is the only time that I'd get to go to the store alone.I decided to go quickly to the jewelry store.
End of Jungkook's POV

I came out of the bathroom,I was looking for Jungkook but he was 'no where in sight'.I got afraid.I called him several times but he didn't answer.I stood in front of the bathroom helpless,he wasn't answering his phone.I was 'worried sick like a dog'.

Suddenly,I saw him walking through the crowd holding a bag.He approached me and apologized to me,"I'm sorry babe I want to buy your birthday gift,this was the only time I'd be alone to buy it." "You should've tell me I was so worried and scared!"I yelled while I fake cried. He laughed and held my hand and asked,"Where do you wanna go now?" "Um,I want some new clothes,so if you don't mind,may I go, you can stay outside if you want."I asked him."Of course you can go,I'm not leaving my girl alone,I'll accompany you."he said.

We made our way to the my favorite clothing store.I saw some cute tops which I added to my basket."Babe,look at this."he said.I turned around and saw Jungkook pointing at a short,black dress,it was a little revealing."You'd look great in that."he smirked.He put it in my basket and I went to pay for it.We left the store and decided to go home since it was 4:38 p.m,we had to make it home before my mother and the others came back.

Unknown person's POV
When I was shopping in Chanel,I saw someone familiar.I made my way closer to the girl and hid behind some clothes so she won't see me.Is that Kristin?! What is she doing here with A BOY?! Is that??? No way??? It can't be...his hands are around her waist...What is going on there?!Are they???...Is that boy???...I quickly took a picture of them for proof.
End of unknown person's POV

Jungkook's POV
I took a quick glance of the person I loved the most,she was fast asleep.We then arrived home,I tried waking her up but my 'efforts were in vain'.I was glad that she didn't wake up,I got the opportunity to carry her bridal style to her room.I rest her on the bed,she didn't even flinch.I admired her beauty while she was sleeping,I loved her more than I loved myself...
End of Jungkook's POV

I woke up to someone quietly whispering my name.I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook outside my room."Let's go downstairs for dinner."he said.I lazily got up from bed and went downstairs.I ate happily while my mum cleared her throat indicating she wanted to speak."Tomorrow is a very special day,my daughter will finally become an adult!"my mum yelled in excitement.I smiled at her but suddenly someone's hand grabbed my left thigh."Tommorow you'll be an adult,finally we can do some adult things."Jungkook smirked.I laughed and rolled my eyes,I totally understand what he meant.We were done with eating so everyone went to their rooms."Goodnight babe."Jungkook and I said in sync.We smiled and went to our rooms.I was so excited for tomorrow,I'll finally be an adult.

Unknown person's POV
I showed my sister the picture I took at the store.She 'couldn't believe her eyes'.I could've tell that she was enraged.I instantly regretted taking and showing her the picture, stupid me.Problems are soon going to occur...
End of unknown person's POV