Why?!

My wooden bedroom door opened slowly."Why are you crying,is everything okay?!"someone familiar asked me."I-i,before I could've talked, Jimin oppa stroked his hand through my hair."It's okay,tell me what happened."he said calmly.I took a deep breath and explained in detail why I was crying for.

"Oh my."he said in disbelief as he sat on the bed."How do you know this is true?"he asked."Oppa,I saw it with my one eyes,my eyes can't be deceiving me!"I yelled."You probably misunderstood it,you know how much Jungkook loves you."he said."But is this how he shows his love for me?I cried.Jimin sighed,I cried on his chest."We'll get to the bottom of this,don't worry there must be a reason."he said."He can't do this to you,he loves you more than he loves himself."he continued.

I couldn't stop crying,what I feared,had happened."I was so afraid,every night I would tell him not to leave me."I sniffled."Don't worry."Jimin oppa said.I inhaled deeply and tried to control my tears."Wipe those tears now."Jimin smiled.He was like the big brother I always wanted,I am an only child.The big brother who would always be there for you,support you and be your best friend."Thanks Jimin oppa."I smiled as I wiped my tears.He smiled, suddenly the door flew wide open.

"Babe,what's wrong?"Jungkook asked,concerned.Jimin then left the room,leaving Jungkook and I alone in my bedroom.He sat next to me and asked again,"What's wrong,what did Jimin do you?!"he yelled."Oh,so you're blaming it on him!"I said in anger as I rolled my eyes."Ba-don't 'babe' me! I exclaimed."Kristin,please answer me."he begged."Don't act as if you don't know why I'm mad."I said in a disappointed tone of voice while looking away from him.

Jungkook's POV
A few minutes earlier...
I went through the back door that led upstairs to find Kristin.What did she go upstairs for?I went outside but little did I know that Anisa followed me."Oppa."she smirked.What the hell?!I thought to myself.She quickly grabbed my face and kissed me.I tried to break it but she forced me to put my hands around her waist.She put her hands around my neck.I 'froze in my spot',I was speechless,I didn't kiss her back...

Suddenly,I saw a short figure walking towards us,she then stopped in her spot.I was not sure who it was,I was 'shaking like a leaf'.The person then ran away,I finally was able to push Anisa away.I was 'filled with rage'.I walked back to the living as if nothing had happened.Kristin wasn't there...

I quickly ran upstairs and into her room.Her head was on Jimin hyung's chest.The spark in her eyes whenever she saw me,had disappeared.She sounded as if she was crying...Was she the person who saw us...No...
End of Jungkook's POV

"Kristin,you know you can tell me anything,please,why are you crying?"he sadly said."JUNGKOOK PLEASE,YOU'RE LYING TO MY FACE, PLEASE!"I yelled in anger."I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT KRISTIN,WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING!"Jungkook shouted at me as he threw my pillow on the ground in anger.

I started to cry again...This time,even more...His words hurt my heart..."No,I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."Jungkook cried."IS THIS HOW YOU SHOW YOU LOVE ME,BY KISSING MY FRIEND?!"I yelled at him."Kristin let me explain!"he begged as he dropped on his knees."Please,get out."I cried."Kris-PLEASE GET OUT,PLEASE!I exclaimed loudly as I cut him off.He slowly got off from his knees and walked out the door.I 'cried my heart out'.

Kristin's POV
What I feared,became reality...What I feared became reality?... What I feared became reality?!..Why did I choose Jungkook over Jimin?!Why?!Why do I make bad decisions?!I knew why I never had a boyfriend before...I was afraid of everything...I know I'm not good enough...

Why did I think that such a handsome human being would love me?WHY?! I'M UGLY AND THAT'S THE ONLY THING I'LL BE! JUNGKOOK DOESN'T DESERVE AN UGLY GIRL LIKE ME,ANISA IS SO MUCH BETTER,IN EVERYTHING! She's by far way more prettier than me...Why am I taking her 'boyfriend' away?! Why?!

I'm such an idiot,how can someone love me?!I can only dream... Love is like that...I cried myself to sleep.
End of Kristin's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night for water.I haven't eaten or drank anything since that incident,I was extremely thirsty.I reached out for my water bottle on my bedside table.The bottle was empty,it's always empty.I didn't want to go downstairs...The incident kept replaying in my head."I should leave him alone,it's his life."I thought to myself.I forcefully got up from bed and made my way outside.I opened my door,it couldn't open fully.I pushed the door harshly with all my strength.Then,I saw a sleeping Jungkook laying on the cold floor.

His t-shirt was wet,maybe with tears.My heart ached,I couldn't see him in pain.I slowly bent down and was about to fix the hair that was in his face when I stopped."I'M GONNA MEET MY BOYFRIEND!"Anisa shouted.That sentence quickly 'flew into my mind',reminding me of the incident once more.I quickly got up in anger and went to the kitchen.I drank a whole bottle of cold water,I was so dehydrated.I crushed the bottle in anger and threw it in the crashcan,as that scene replayed in my head for the millionth time.I made my way back to my room.I was about to enter my room when something held grabbed my foot.

"Kristin."someone said in a sad voice.I knew it was Jungkook,I quickly took his hands off my foot and was about to go into my room.He grab my foot again."OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"I exclaimed loudly,I didn't care if I woke anyone up."Give me a chance to explain,please just me just one chance to explain myself."he begged as he got up from the floor.I looked at his face,it was weary.His eyes were swollen,tears streamed down his face,this was the first time I saw Jungkook crying.I felt hurt.His eyes were filled with nothing but sorrow.

Did I cause this?It was his fault though...I nodded positively and his face lit up a little bit.I gestured him into my room.We sat on the bed...far apart from each other...I felt very uncomfortable...I didn't know why..."Go ahead."I said as I looked at the neatly tiled floor.