Until Death Do Us Apart

The person stepped closer into the light.The light shone onto the unknown's face revealing the person.My 'eyes are deceiving me',I blinked many times thinking it was a dream,it was not.There's no way...after so many years...it was her.

"Honey,what's wrong,surprised or shocked?!"she laughed devilishly.
It was really her,

Kara....

Jungkook pulled me closer to him as our greatest enemy stepped closer to me."Oh my darling,you thought that I'd disappear from your life so easily?!"Kara said while she pulled my ponytail causing me to yell in pain."Leave her alone."my husband said as her pushed her away,she fell hard to the ground."My baby,what are you doing,you want me to injure you severely?!she said then get off the ground,dusting off her short skirt.Her fists formed into balls,she gave Jungkook a painful punch in the face.

"Leave us alone,please,I can't take this anymore!"I begged as I dropped to the ground."Make him cry blood,make him weak,make him suffer,beat him."she commanded as she sat on a wooden chair and folded her legs.

The men dressed in all black regained their consciousness and made their way to Jungkook.Punches and kicks were delivered to my husband.I watched there in pain,"LEAVE HIM ALONE,HE DID NOTHING,PLEASE!"I screamed as I ran up to them and gave them several blows.One man hit me with causing me to fall to the ground.Immediately,I got up,there's no way I'm gonna watch Jungkook suffer! Just then,before I could take a step closer,someone pulled the back of my dress.

"B*tch,what the hell are you trying to do!"Kara slapped me across the cheek,leaving them red.I held my cheek and braced from being hit on the next cheek.Holding her hand tightly I said,"What the hell did we ever do to you that you're doing this to us?!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.She pushed me roughly to the ground,and rest her foot on my stomach pressing down hard.I winced in pain and groan begging her to stop.

"You see how they're beating your husband,I'll make you suffer like that."she said as she twisted my face forcing me to watch him.He lay in a pool of blood,several bruises on his elbow and legs.His silk shirt which was once 'white as snow',was now soaked in red liquid,blood.It dripped down his mouth and hands as he struggled to speak,"L-leave K-kristin alone,k-kill me if you l-like but leave her a-alone." "K-kara,I hate y-you,may you r-rot in h-hell."he continued."Awe, thank you baby!"she laughed.Nothing  but tears of pain and sorrow streamed down my worried face.Physical pain then hit me,a punch in the stomach from the witch.

"Only if you listened and obeyed me,none of this would be happening today!"Kara shouted while she continued to beat the life out of me.Blood covered my face,my hands,basically my entire body.Each time she fought me,I tried to fight back but I couldn't,she was way stronger than me.I could hear Jungkook from the other side of the room begging for them to stop.I couldn't cry anymore,crying wouldn't  do anything.

"Awe darling,I pity you guys so much!"she laughed hysterically."Leave the guy alone."the devil commanded.The men quickly stopped what they were doing and approached Kara.She got her bloody hands off of me,finally.I stared at her blankly,"I left you aren't you happy,take a breather,go help that husband of yours."she 'laughed like a witch'."Is this some kinda prank,she'll never let me go so easily?!"I thought to myself."Not taking this chance babe,should I just-before she spoke I struggled to get up,I eventually did."That's what I thought b*tch."she rolled her eyes.

I limped over to Jungkook and sat on the ground,"It's okay,we'll find our way out of this."I sobbed as I wiped off some blood from his face with my dress."I c-can't."he said gasping for air."I w-want y-you to k-know that I love y-you."he said as tears rolled down his red cheeks that were covered in dry blood."I love you too Jungkook,please,w-why are you s-sounding so n-negative?!"I asked.