Sick And Scared?!

It was finally Friday,the last day that I'll go to school.I'll be stopping school because I don't anyone else to find out my identity.I was melancholy but I had to obey Uncle Bang,it was for BTS' and my safety anyway.I opened my eyes and did my morning routine in the bathroom.After I proudly put on my uniform for the last time,I headed out the door.As I exited my room, someone grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall.

"Good morning."someone said in his husky,erotic voice."Good morning,what's wrong,why aren't you at work,what happened to your voice?"I asked worriedly."I'm sick."Jungkook sniffled."Who's gonna look after you,did you take medicine?!"I panicked."You,all I need is you,your my medicine,my everything."he said while getting closer to my face,I could feel his hot breathe on my face.I laughed but he said,"Seriously,you can cure whatever pain and sickness I have."he whispered.I blushed and headed outside."Enjoy your day!"he yelled.I wasn't going to enjoy today,I know that I'll be bombarded with questions asked by Anisa,sigh.

We then drove off and arrived at the school a half hour later.My mood changed immediately,just by seeing the building,from elated to sad."Good morning!"Anisa shouted as she spotted me entering the metal gates.I faked a smile and replied,"Good morning." "So when am I getting to meet BTS?"she said excitedly."Ugh,it hasn't even been one minute since I met her and she already started  asking questions!"I thought to myself in anger."Tuesday evening."I said "OMG I'M SO EXCITED,I NEED TO LOOK GOOD FOR MY BOYFRIEND!"she yelled excitedly.I rolled my eyes since I knew she was talking about Jungkook,MY boyfriend.I faked a laugh and we went inside the school.

As I opened my locker to put some books inside,I decided to tell her that I'll be stopping school and the reason why."Um,since you know my true identify, I'll be stopping school because I don't anyone else to find out,it's for my safety."I said.She fake cried and we laughed together.We were becoming closer,we have the same interests and the same dislikes,I didn't want to leave her alone,I'll miss her talkative self.The bell rang so we went to class.

During classes,she kept asking personal questions about BTS."What is Jungkook's number?"she poked my elbow.I loudly sighed and shrugged my shoulders,I lied,of course I know my boyfriend's number."Does Jungkook have a girlfriend?"she asked in curiosity.My eyes widened as I heard the question,I shook my head from side to side,I lied,I'm his girlfriend."YAY I'LL MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!"she yelled.The entire classed watched her then she apologized.I was cross,I 'couldn't believe my ears',I was scared.Even though she's extremely pretty Jungkook won't cheat on me,he'll never...right?

I then shifted my attention to the teacher to get off what was on my mind.I couldn't concentrate though,I was worried about Jungkook's health,I should've stayed home,what kind of girlfriend am I?! But,Uncle Bang wouldn't have allowed me to,I had to inform Anisa about when she'll meet BTS.The bell finally rang for lunch.'Faster than lightening',I ran out of the classroom and into the female bathroom.I dialed Jungkook's phone number,he answered immediately.

*On the phone*

Me:Babe,how are you?Did you eat?Did you take medicine?How are the maids treating you?

Jungkook:I'm a little better,don't worry.I just need you.

Me:How can I not worry about you?! I'm really sorry I couldn't stay home with you,I had to listen to Uncle Bang.

Jungkook:I understand but please come home soon,I need you babe.
Me:I will.

Jungkook:So what are you buying me for my birthday?

Me:Oh no,I haven't even thought of that!

Jungkook: I'm kidding! *laughs*

Me: Don't worry I'll buy you something and I'll bring something special home for you today.

Jungkook:So you're just bringing yourself home?Just what I need!

*End of call*

My whole lunch break was taken up talking to Jungkook,I didn't even realize it.That's when you know you're in love...deep love...I made my way back to class when Anisa questioned where was I.I lied to her and took my seat.

After hours,school finally ended,I quickly made my way out of the school.I instructed my driver to drive to the nearest supermarket.There,I picked up banana milk and some chips,I knew Jungkook loved them.I then paid the cashier and wished her a good evening.My driver then drove me to a men's clothing store.I got out and entered the store.What would he like?I thought to myself.My eyes spotted some Timberland boots,I knew he'd love a new pair.I picked up a size 8 in the color black.Next,I decided to buy him a shirt.My eyes were glued to this light blue shirt,I hope he'd like it!I took the shirt,paid the cashier and headed home.I've never been this excited to go home.

Finally,we made it home and I rushed upstairs.Quietly,I opened the door to his room."Babe!"he exclaimed in excitement as he shot up from bed and ran towards me.I hugged him so tight,I never wanted to let go."Look what I bought you!"I said while I showed him the snacks."Thank you."he said while planting a soft kiss on my forehead.He ate the snacks while I went outside and prepared some chicken noodle soup for him.When I was finished,I carefully bought the hot liquid on a tray and into his room."My girl can do everything."he smirked.I laughed and blew the soup and fed him."Did you eat?"he asked concerned.I shook my head from side to side and continued feeding him."WHY DIDN'T YOU EAT, YOU'LL GET SICK!"he yelled.I quickly shoved a spoon of soup into my mouth but he stopped me."I'll get you sick,I'll get you a clean spoon."he said."No,if you get sick,I get sick too,remember you said we're in this together."I said.He nodded as he hugged me.

"Promise you'll never leave me."I said sadly."Babe,I'll never leave you,I'll have to be insane if I leave you,I love you."he said while staring into my eyes.I felt tears filling my eyes but I successfully held them back,I remembered what Anisa said,I'm scared...I fed him the remaining soup and he then fell asleep on my lap.I fixed him properly onto the bed and left his room,he needed rest.I went to my room and suddenly got a call.I read the caller ID,it was Anisa,what did she want?I was hesitant to answer it but I answered it anyway.

*On the phone*

Me:Hey.

Anisa:Hey why didn't you wait with me by the gates today?

Me:Um,I had some important work to do.

Anisa:Oh,okay,what should I wear Tuesday?

Me:Tuesday?Where are you going Tuesday? What's happening on Tuesday?

Anisa:How could you forget!I'm going to meet my boyfriend!I need to look good!

Me:Oh,a casual outfit is fine.

Anisa:Ugh! You don't understand! You're no help!

*End of call*

I rolled my eyes,I was so fed up of Anisa calling my boyfriend hers.I took a quick nap and then went to check on Jungkook.As I exited my room I saw him walking towards me."You knew I needed you."Jungkook smirked.I smiled and hugged him."How are feeling now?"I asked."Better now,you've cured me."he smiled as he put his head on my shoulder."Awe,what a cute couple!"someone said.We immediately broke the hug fearing that it was either my mother or Uncle Bang.Luckily,it was Seokjin oppa.

"Your mum is calling you downstairs for dinner."he said to me.The three of us made our way to the dinning room.We ate in silence,until my mother spoke."So tomorrow we'll be going shopping for Kristin and Jungkook's birthday!" "We'll be having a surprise for you two,so tomorrow,when we go shopping you won't be able to join us."my mother continued.Jungkook and I nodded and he whispered,"No problem at all,I'll just some more time you" I laughed and finished dinner.I wished everyone a goodnight and my boyfriend and I headed upstairs."I can't wait for tomorrow!"I said excitedly.