She's Back?!

Jungkook's POV
I brushed that thought out of my mind and went to Kristin's room.I wouldn't tell her anything,it'll make her worry,I don't want that to affect her health.
End of Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah!"I shouted as I saw him coming towards me."What's wrong?"I asked as he sat on my bed,I could see a worried expression on his face."Nothing."he said as he faked a smile."I can tell when you're lying, what's wrong,did you find the identity of the person who keeps calling you?"I enquired."I didn't as yet but her voice sounds so familiar."Jungkook said."Her?"I asked confused."Yeah,I think it's a girl."he responded."Ain't no girl gonna take my boy away from me."I said angrily as I crossed my arms."Haha,true I belong to you and you only,I'll never leave my baby."he said as he tilted my chin up."Awe,I'm sorry!"Jungkook laughed."I'm sorry."I mocked him and rolled my eyes.His soft lips applied pressure on my neck, causing me to flinch a little.I pulled him closer to me by his collar,we fell on the bed.I stared deeply into his dreamy eyes,I swear,there are literal stars in it.He held my cheek and lowered his face.Just then,the door flew open,"I'm sorry to interrupt but Mr.Bang is calling you guys."someone said.We looked where the voice was coming from,"HYUNG WHY DO YOU ALWAYS INTERRUPT US!"Jungkook yelled at Jimin oppa.He laughed and ran downstairs before Jungkook could catch him.Jungkook resumed what he was trying to do."I'm sorry!"I mocked him once more.I ran downstairs,he ran after me.I 'flew' down the corridor while looking back to see if Jungkook was still running after me,he was."Kim Kristin!"he yelled."Jeon Jungkook!"I yelled back.I felt as if I just finished run a 400 metre race.Someone suddenly back hugged me,I knew it was Jungkook,he finally caught up to me."You're so fast."he said gasping for air.We stopped for a while to 'catch our breath'.After,we went downstairs,everyone were already seated at the table."Early dinner?"I enquired as I sat down on a chair."No,I have some great news to tell the boys."Uncle Bang replied,I nodded and listened attentively."Your dorm is finally done,I was surprised it took only one month to renovate."Uncle Bang said to BTS.My mood immediately changed from excitement to sadness."I thought it was great news,that means BTS will be moving out of here soon."I said quietly,Jungkook immediately held my hand."Please let Jungkook stay."I begged."I'm not finished as yet but yes,Jungkook will be staying here,he needs to take care you."he said.My face lit up with happiness,even though I was a little bit sad that the rest of the members will be going back to their dorm,I've made really great friends with them."They'll be moving in tomorrow."he announced.We nodded and the maids were finished preparing food.They plated the food and distributed it.We all ate deliciously and went to bed after.

~The next morning~
The BTS members,excluding Jungkook,were packing their suitcases to go back to their dorm.Jungkook and I helped them,when they were finished,the maids bought all their luggage downstairs."We'll be leaving now."Namjoon announced.Jungkook and I hugged them as they made their way out the metal door."We'll take regular visits to the dorm."Jungkook said.They sat in the cars,then drove off,we waved them goodbye until they disappeared from sight."The house will feel so empty now."I sighed."Yup."Jungkook agreed.After we devoured our breakfast,we headed upstairs."Babe,I wanna ask you something." "What is it?"I enquired as I walked into my room.We sat on the grey couch and Jungkook spoke,"I've always been telling my mother about my girlfriend,she really wants to meet you and get to know more about the girl who stole her son's heart." "I was wondering if you want to accompany me when I'm going to meet her tomorrow?"he continued."Sure,I'd love to!"I replied.He smiled,"I already told her that we're expecting,she's thrilled to become a grandmother!" I smiled back."What are we going to name our baby?"Jungkook asked."It's too early for those stuff!"I laughed."Remember,we gotta plan these stuff early if we want to be the best parents on Earth!"he reminded."Okay,do you have any names in mind?"I asked."Yes,for a boy maybe Jeongsan,it sounds so cute!"he said excitedly."That's so cute!"I replied."I want a boy."we said in sync."And what if it's a girl,what will you name her?"we asked at the same time.We shrugged our shoulders and laughed."I'm gonna shower."I informed him.Jungkook nodded turned on the television.

Jungkook's POV
I turned on the television,my phone suddenly started ringing.I looked at the caller ID,it said 'unknown number'.AGAIN! I didn't bother to answer the call,I just watched it ring."Baby,why are you taking so long to answer the phone?"Kristin yelled from the bathroom. "It's that unknown number again,I'm not gonna answer it this time."I shouted back,it then stopped ringing.Five minutes later,the house phone rang.I ran to answer it,I accepted the call and put it by my ear.

*On the call*
Me:Hello?
Anonymous:Oh hello there Jeon Jungkook.
Me:Who is speaking?
Anonymous:You don't recognize me honey?
Me:No I don't.Who are you and what do you want?
Anonymous:Oh honey,how can you forget me?!
Me:Please don't speak in riddles!
Anonymous:Awe,my baby's getting angry!
Me:Who the hell are you?!
Anonymous:It's Kara,I broke out of jail just for you.
*End of call*

I ended the call,that name brought back bad memories,the phone fell to the hard ground."Baby what's wrong?!"Kristin shouted as she came out the bathroom,wrapped in her white towel.Babe,K-kara's back,I stuttered.Kristin's 'jaw dropped to the floor',she 'couldn't believe her ears', neither could I.
End of Jungkook's POV