Deep Sleep

Loud honking was heard in the busy streets on New York,traffic began to form because of the sudden incident.

Jungkook's POV
F*ck! I ran as fast as I could to see what happened.I parted through the crowd of people,my heart ached as I saw what caught everyone's attention.There she was,lying in a pool of blood on the pitch road.Her eyes blinked and soon closed."Kristin!"I yelled."J-jeongsan."she stuttered,those were her last words before she fell unconscious.I couldn't find Jeongsan,Kristin held my left hand tightly as I searched for him.Then,a small figure hugged me and cried."Uncle,w-what's happening,w-why is eomma lying t-there?"he asked in confusion.

Thank goodness he was unharmed.I held him tightly and cried,"She's just sleeping don't worry I'll take care of your eomma." I felt my hoodie getting wet,it was from the little boy's tears."Someone call the ambulance!"I begged as I stared at the love of my life blankly."Baby,don't worry."I said as I lifted her bridal style.Some kind person called the ambulance,they soon arrived.Kristin was soon put into a stretcher and Jeongsan and I accompanied her inside the ambulance and to the hospital."Baby,I'm sorry please forgive me,I'm sorry!"I cried as one of the nurse in the ambulance put an oxygen mask over her face.

'In the blink of an eye',we arrived at the hospital.Immediately,they put her into a room.I held on her stretcher while it was being reeled into the room."Sir please stay outside,you cannot come beyond this point."the doctor said as he put on his mask.I nodded and sat on the ground.My back slid down the room door as I cried silently.

"It's all my fault."I whispered."Uncle,don't cry,eomma's gonna be okay,right?"Jeongsan asked.I wiped my tears and hugged him,I didn't want him to see me crying.H-he is m-my son...I can't believe Kristin went through that pain alone.I should've been there,but I wasn't,is that how the best father in the world operates?! Sigh,I looked at my son's face,he looked just like me.I kept on looking in the direction of the room Kristin was in,the door was still locked.Jeongsan then removed himself from my hug and ran up to someone.

"Appa!"he yelled as he hugged a man.I stood there in confusion,I watched as his so called 'father',lifted him up and caressed his hair.The man turned around,my eyes widened as he sat Jeongsan down on a chair."Jimin hyung?!"I shouted."Where's Kristin,how is she doing?!"hyung asked concerned.At that moment,the door flew open.
End of Jungkook's POV

Flashback:
Kristin's POV
My phone rang,"Jeongsan,please answer the phone,who is it?"I yelled from the kitchen."It's appa!"he yelled back.My 'heart skipped a beat', "No way,I changed my phone number,how can he get in contact with me?!"I wondered.

I ran out of the kitchen and into the living room where Jeongsan was talking to his 'appa'.I grabbed the phone from him,he was video chatting with Jimin oppa,I sighed in relief.Jimin said 'hi' to me,I said 'hi' back."Jeongsan that's not your appa,you can call him uncle."I informed the confused child."If he's not my appa,who is?"he questioned.My eyes widened and I looked at Jimin who was also shocked."Don't worry about her Jeongsan,you can call me appa,did eomma carry you to the park this week?"he changed the subject.

I sighed and went back into the kitchen,leaving Jeongsan and Jimin to talk.I can't tell Jeongsan where his real father is,he'll ask too much questions,I'll just tell him Jimin oppa is his father... for now...I'll explain everything when he gets older.
End of flashback

Jungkook's POV
"Doctor how is Kristin?!"I asked."Sir,she's lost a lot of blood,we're trying our best."the doctor informed."You gotta try more than your best,if anything happens to her,you'll be sorry."I said as I roughly grabbed his shirt collar."Sir,if you want her to survive,you have to find someone with the same blood type as her so they'll be able to donate blood to her."he informed."I'll do it."I said in sync with someone.I turned around and saw Jimin hyung looking at me."I'll do it,I'm her boyfriend,I don't know who he is to her."I said,I could feel hyung giving me a death glare.

I accompanied the nurse into a room and sat down on a chair to get my blood drawn since my blood type was the same as hers,blood type,A.The nurse rubbed a piece of cotton that had some methylated spirit on it,on my hand before sticking the needle into my hand."Ah!"I groaned in pain.It hurt but not as much as seeing Kristin in her current condition.I'd do anything to see her smile again,I missed her cute smile.After the lady was finished,she wiped my hand and I sat up.I didn't know if I was allowed to leave yet but I wanted to meet Kristin.

I snuck out of the room and stood outside of the room Kristin was in.Jimin hyung sat outside on a chair,Jeongsan sat on his lap.I rolled my eyes and looked into the room to see what was happening.Sorrow and fear took over my body as I watched her lying peacefully on the bed with an oxygen mask on.It's all my fault,baby please get better,if not for me,for our child,I cried.Suddenly,the door unlocked revealing the doctor."How is she now,can I meet her?!"I asked."Go ahead,but I have to tell you something when you're done."he spoke.

I wiped my tears and ran into the room.I admired her beautiful but pale face.I held her cold hand and caressed her hair."Baby,I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart,I'm sorry for doubting and not believing you,I figured out the truth and I'm responsible for the condition you're in right now,please get better quickly so we can restart out lives,please,I promise I'll always love and trust you,please baby."I cried and pleaded.I kissed the crook of her neck and pressed my forehead onto hers,I missed these moments.Everything happened so quickly,I didn't even get to speak to her before this happened.She didn't flinch at all,I decided to exit the room and find out what the doctor wanted to tell me.

"Doc,you wanted to tell me something?"I asked as I closed the door behind me.He nodded and signalled me into a room,I sat and he spoke,"Sir about your girlfriend,she's in a serious condition and we're not sure if we can save her." "What is it,I'm sure you all can save her,you have to,if you don't,the world will be losing two lives,if something happens to her,it'll affect me as well."I sternly said."Sir,the patient has gone into a coma."he sighed."WHAT,HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!"I yelled in disbelief."When the car hit her,it caused brain injuries."he said.I was speechless,"D-doc,isn't there s-something that can like w-wake her up from i-it?!"I stuttered."Only a miracle can wake her up from the coma."he informed.He excused himself and left me with a blank face in the room.

Why is this happening,is this God's punishment for me,I yelled.No,this can't be true,next thing she...doesn't wake up.No Jungkook come on,you gotta be strong for her.I couldn't though,I felt so defeated and regretful."Baby,if anything happens to you,it'll be entirely my fault!"I yelled in anger.
End of Jungkook's POV

Author's note
Hey everyone I'm so sorry for this boring chapter but I promise tomorrow's one will be exciting.What do you think will happen to Kristin? Will she survive or....?Also thank you guys for 900+ reads!We're so close to 1k😭😭😭❤