Don't Worry

I couldn't sleep,my mind was focused on how Anisa found out that Jungkook and I are together.Suddenly,the door flew open,I came back to reality."Kristin,why aren't you sleeping?"Jungkook asked.I sighed,"I can't sleep."I then told him everything Anisa just told me,he was shook."Don't worry."he smiled,I smiled back."Can you please sleep with me?"I asked sweetly."I was gonna do so anyway!"he laughed.I took off the lights and we positioned ourselves to sleep."Sleep tight."Jungkook whispered in my left ear.

"Can you promise me something?"I asked while smiling."What is it?"he asked as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead."Stay with me."I whispered.He pulled my waist closer to his and whispered in my ear,"Whatever the situation,I'll stay with you,forever and ever."I blushed and hugged him."I still haven't given you a punishment for being a bad girl."he smirked.I laughed and asked him what my punishment was.

*Time skip,5:30 a.m*
I woke up to Jungkook beside me,my eyes widened as I saw he was not clothed on."What happened?!"I panicked.My loud shouting woke Jungkook up."Babe,is everything okay?!"he asked concerned in his deep morning voice."Why are we not clothed?!"I exclaimed."Last night."he said as he rubbed his eyes."What about last night,what did we do?!"I panicked."Don't you remember?"he asked,still half asleep."Of course I remember but pro- before I could've speak he cut me off."Yes Kristin,don't worry."he smiled as he stroked my hair.

"Get up now,you gotta go to work!"I yelled at him."I totally forgot,you're distracting me!"he fake cried."Awe,in a good way or a bad way?"I laughed."In a great way."he smiled sweetly.He got off the bed and put some clothes on.I tried to do so but I couldn't."Jungkook!"I yelled.He turned around 'faster than lightening'."I need help."I whined and pouted."Ohhhhhhhh,let me help you there."he smirked,I hit him playfully.Jungkook picked me up carefully and carried me bridal style to my bathroom.He slowly put me into the bathtub.

"Now go shower."I demanded."I'll be wasting water,time and energy,you have a bathroom and I'm in it already,I'll waste my energy walking to my room!"he whined.I rolled my eyes,and shook my head from side to side."You can't."I said."Why not."he smirked.He took off his clothing and joined me in the bathtub.I smiled widely."Someone likes it now."he smirked.After we showered,he went to his room and changed into comfortable clothes for work.

He then came back to my room,"Can you come to work with me?"he asked as he pressed his forehead onto mine.I shook my head in disagreement,"I'll distract you."I laughed."True!"he laughed.I pecked his cheek and then he went to work.The day was a boring one,I spent it by watching Kdramas.At 2:39 p.m,my phone rang.I lazily picked up the phone and answered the call without watching the caller ID.

*On the phone*
Me: Hello?

Unknown person:Hey,I'm coming
over in a while.

Me:Anisa?Oh okay.

Unknown person:Yes.

Me:Okay bye.

Anisa:Bye.
*End of call*

Why does she have to come over today...AGAIN!!!Anyway,I need to find out why she kissed my boyfriend,knowing that we're together.Time flew quickly,it was soon 3:03 p.m.A car pulled up in the garage,I knew it was Anisa.She stepped out of the BMW and greeted me with a hug."Why is she acting like nothing happened,ugh!"I thought to myself.I faked a smile and accepted her hug.We then made our way upstairs and into my room."Nice room."she said as she walked into my spacious room,I thanked her.

"Where's BTS?"she questioned."At work."I replied,remembering Jungkook."We need to talk."I finally spoke."Oh,about that."she said with attitude.I nodded and then told her what was on my mind."Why did you kiss Jungkook?" "How do you know the we're together?"I asked her sternly.She rolled her eyes,"I'm sorry okay,I kissed him before I found out that you guys were together." "But why did you kiss him?!"I asked angrily."Ugh,I wanted to okay!"she rolled her eyes.

"I found out from my sister,she saw you guys together in Chanel and took a picture."she continued."I didn't know Jungkook was yours,I'm sorry I'm not gonna do anything again okay."she said sadly.I was so upset,what kind of excuse was that!"Anisa,please,I don't want lies here,I love Jungkook very much okay,he loves me too,please don't try to separate us."I begged."Yeah,don't worry,I don't want our friendship to be destroyed because of this."she smiled.I faked a smile and nodded in agreement.I hugged her and she left for home.

Kristin's POV
I still couldn't believe Anisa,for some reason,I can't trust her.I mean she's a good friend but ughhh!I'm confused and stressed.I should just focus on the good things and forget about the bad.The past is the past,we'll make the future better.
End of Kristin's POV

Currently,it was 6:30 p.m.Jungkook and the others came home 30 minutes late."Someone's late."I said as I looked at Jungkook walking up the stairs."I wonder who that someone is,I'm sorry for that person,he's gonna get scolded by his concerned girlfriend."he laughed as he cornered me."I'm sorry."he said as he held my face."It's okay!"I laughed.I told him about what Anisa said,we took a sigh of relief."Now we don't have to worry about anything."he smiled as he came closer to my face.I looked at him and smiled,I gave him a tight hug.

In the corner of my eye,I saw a male figure walking down the hallway."It's probably Jimin or the other BTS members."I let that thought out of my head and we went downstairs for dinner.After eating,we wished each other a good night and went to bed.I hope things would get better.I still was confused,but I won't worry...

Author's note
Hey everyone!I hope you enjoyed today's chapter even though it was boring 😂But don't worry there are some really exciting things to unfold soon in this story.Thank you!💖