Wake Up!

I woke up early knowing I had to go to Bighit today.I did my morning routine and put on some casual clothing.I went downstairs for breakfast and joined everyone for the first meal of the day.I ate more than I usually did,I had quite an appetite these days.When we were finished,we sat in the car and drove to Bighit Entertainment.Everyone emptied the car as we arrived at our destination.BTS and I made our way to the third floor while my mother and uncle went to some other floor.

Jungkook pointed at a chair,he signalled for me to sit down.I approached the chair but Jungkook sat on it before I could.I ended up seated on his lap.I laughed and watched Jungkook as he smirked at me."Come on Jungkook,we need to practice for our comeback!"Namjoon oppa yelled from afar."I knew you would be a big distraction."Jungkook said as he faked cried.I laughed and passed my fingers through his soft,brown hair.

He went to the dance floor and stood in his position to dance.Loud music filled the dance room as they began dancing.They sharply moved in sync to the music,without missing a beat.I yelled 'BTS' and 'Jungkook' to cheer them on.Jungkook didn't look in my direction at all,he was so focused on his dance.His moves were 'spot on',whenever I see my him,I'll fall in love again,and again.Soon the song ended.

"Great job!"I yelled to BTS.Jungkook then blew a kiss to me,my heart fluttered,my cheeks were tomato red.The music replayed and they practiced again.My head started paining,the pain soon turned into a massive headache.I took some painkillers out of my purse and took them.I refocused my attention to the 7 boys dance.After several practices,they finally had a break.A breathless Jungkook came to my direction and sat in front of me on the ground.

"What's wrong?"he asked,trying to catch his breathe."I just have a headache."I sighed.Jungkook massaged my head but it only made it worse,I faked a smile and thanked him."Let's go eat lunch."he spoke.He got up from the ground and helped my get off of the chair.A female staff brought food into the room for us.She rest the food on the big table and left the room.

Jungkook handed me a box of food and we ate in silence.After eating deliciously,BTS resumed their dancing.I felt really upset,my head was paining.I watched them practice and then excused myself outside.I needed some fresh air.I stood outside and took in the fresh air,the view from the third floor was so beautiful.I leaned over a little while the cool wind blew strands of my hair onto my face.

Suddenly,I felt something unpleasant coming up to my throat.I quickly ran to the female washroom.I held the white sink and vomited into it.The 'world was spinning'.I puked until there was nothing more to come out.I slid my back against the bathroom wall as I hugged my knees.I didn't know what was happening to me,I was too weak to move.I pulled out my phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

Jungkook's POV
While dancing,I realized how long Kristin was gone.I thought she would come back sooner but she didn't.I threw that thought out of my head as I finally finished the dance.I gasped for air as I wiped my sweaty face with my white t-shirt.My phone suddenly began ringing.I looked at the caller ID,it was Kristin.Why was she calling me when she could've simply come inside?!I quickly answered the call and she spoke.

*On the phone*
Kristin:B-babe,come to the f-female washroom*she said out of breath*

Jungkook:What?! I'm coming.

*End of call*

My body trembled hearing her talk like that.I rushed out of the room and made my way to the female washroom.Female staff were staring at me,I didn't care.'Faster than lightening',I turned the door knob.I pushed the door open,my eyes widened with what I saw next.
End of Jungkook's POV

I heard the door being opened.I hoped it was Jungkook.The door flew opened,thank goodness it was him."J-jungkook."I said in pain.He knelt on the ground as tears filled hid eyes."What's wrong babe?!"he worriedly questioned.He helped me get off the floor and pulled me into his embrace.He saw how the dirty the sink was,he figured out I threw up."Don't worry."he said as he caressed my hair.

He took me back to their practice room and sat me on a chair.Jungkook fed me a bottle of cold water,I felt a little bit better.I told him to continue his practice.He shook his head in disagreement."You're being distracted by me,I thought you said you didn't want to be!"I faked a laugh."No,you're unwell,I need to take care of you."Jungkook said in concern."Let's go home,she'll feel better and more comfortable home."Jimin oppa said,Jungkook nodded.

I pulled his wrist back,"It's okay I'm fine."I said while giving the biggest fake smile ever.I didn't want my condition to affect Jungkook and the rest of BTS,I knew I would be a problem for Jungkook.Jungkook smiled and said,"Okay,just let me know if you need anything,we'll wrap up our stuff and go home."I nodded and rest my head on the table.I watched as BTS practice dance,that's all they've did all day,it must be tiring,they're hard-working men.

I could see Jungkook glancing at me every minute to check if I was alright,I was not,I just felt worse as time passed,I had no idea why,I just wanted to go home and rest.Jungkook is such a caring person,what a great boyfriend I have.Finally,they were done.They discussed some final things and packed up to go home.Jungkook approached me and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead."Let's go home."Jungkook said.I nodded and interlocked his hand with mine.

As I got off of the elevator,dizziness over took my entire body.My feet felt like 'jelly',they were so wobbly.My vision started to get blurry.Soon,I couldn't see anything.Unexpectedly,I fell to the hard ground,the last thing I heard was 'babe', before I fell unconscious.

Jungkook's POV
I was walking over to the car but Kristin's hand let go of mine.She unexpectedly fell to the ground."BABE!"I shouted at the top of my lungs.Quickly,I held her before her body could touch the ground.I lifted her up bridal style and put her into the car."Drive to the hospital!"I instructed the driver.I called her name repeatedly and shaked her shoulders roughly,trying to wake her up.My efforts went in vain.

"Please,wake up."I cried as I held her hand tightly.We soon arrived at the hospital.Jimin hyung helped me lift her up and carry her to a stretcher.Kristin was quickly put into a room.The doctors put an oxygen mask over her face.I sadly watched her from outside,through the window,I couldn't see her in this condition."She's gonna be alright."Taehyung hyung said to me.I nodded while tears rolled down my cheeks 'like a river'.

What kind of boyfriend am I?! I should've paid attention to her,I said she was a big distraction!Which boyfriend would say that?! She lay 'like a statue' on the hospital bed."Wake up!"I cried uncontrollably.I begged the doctors to come inside,they 'turned me down'.Finally,when they were done examinaning her,they let me inside.Quickly,I went into the room.
End of Jungkook's POV