Goodbye

~The next day~

My eyes slowly opened,I stretched lazily and gave out a big yawn.I turned to my right and smiled brightly.My smiled suddenly disappeared,what was I smiling for?!I was expecting to see someone next to me,that special someone.I missed him,waking up every morning and the first thing I see was his handsome face.Being showered with kisses in the morning,watching movies together,calling each other every night...I missed it...only if he knew..."What would life be with Jungkook?"I asked myself.A thought from the other day came back to me,is this how it feels?I sighed and rubbed my puffy eyes,I got off the bed.I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.I changed into some casual clothes and sat on the bed.I thought about what happened a few days ago,I couldn't even think about the present but I was thinking about the future.

Kristin's POV
Sigh.I was accused for murdering someone dear to me,I was jailed for it.Jungkook hates me with all his life,Jimin oppa bailed me out of jail,I had nowhere to stay so he rented a hotel room for me.Now I'm here,my life is a mess,what will tomorrow look like?I have no place to stay,my own mother hates me,I only have one supporter,Park Jimin.What am I to do?!Where am I to stay?! Then,I remembered something important,our house in New York.I still have the keys and I'm sure the house is in a good condition. Should I go back to New York?!I don't want to leave Jungkook here,who's gonna look after him?!Anyway,I'm not currently looking after him and he doesn't even care about me anymore,what am I thinking?!I should move back,I have no other place to stay.I don't wanna be a burden for Jimin. Should I move back?! Decision making is the worst.
End of Kristin's POV

After thinking for a while,I decided to call Jimin oppa and tell him what was on my mind.

*On the phone*
Me:Good morning oppa,do you have some time to spare?
Jimin:Yes,is there something you want to tell me?
Me:Yes there is,I was thinking of moving back to New York,there's no other place for me to stay.What do you think?
Jimin:That's a good idea,I'll organise a ticket for you and I'll call you back later.
Me: Okay,thank you so much!Are you at work,did Jungkook come to work?
Jimin:Yes I am,he's here as well.
Me:Okay,make sure he eats well and takes care of himself please!
Jimin: I'll do so,don't worry, please get something to eat!
Me:Yes,thank you so much,bye!
Jimin:It's no problem,bye!
*End of call*

I guess I was moving back to New York soon,I couldn't take it anymore."Will I be able to move on,will Jungkook ever find out the truth,will he ever forgive me,will we ever meet again,what will happen when our child is born?!"I questioned myself,so many unanswered questions flooded my bewildered mind.I let the thoughts fade away and went out of the hotel and to the nearest restaurant.Minutes later,I came back to my hotel room and ate greedily.Memories of Jungkook and I feeding each was remembered by me.Immediately,I put down my fork and closed the box.I cried silently to myself when my phone unexpectedly rang.Quickly,I wiped my tears and answered the call,it was Jimin oppa.He informed me that he bought my ticket for New York already and that he'll be picking me up soon and dropping me to the airport.I ended the call and organised my belongings.I'll miss Seoul,I'll miss Jungkook...

*Time skip,7:30 p.m*
It was time to leave for the airport.Jimin oppa picked me up from the hotel and waited with me until my flight was ready to take off."Can I speak to Jungkook one last time,I just wanna hear his voice."I asked him as we were getting out of the car.He nodded and dialed his hyung's number.

*On the phone*
Jungkook:Hey hyung what's the matter,where are you?
Me:*starts crying*
Jungkook:Are you with a girl,is that Anisa?!Why is she crying?
Me:*sniffles*
*End of call*

I ended the call and wiped my tears,that's all I needed,to hear his voice one last time."Thank you for everything oppa,I don't know how I will repay you as yet,I'll miss you!"I said while hugging him tightly."It's okay,I'll visit you when I get time,take care!"he said as he signalled for me to get going.I broke the hug and made my way to the plane.I waved him goodbye as I walked up the steps.Then,I took my seat and soon the plane took off."Goodbye Seoul,until we meet again,goodbye."I whispered.I made myself comfortable,I laid my head back on the seat's head rest and not to long after,I fell into a deep slumber.

Jungkook's POV
Jimin hyung called me but he didn't speak over the phone.Was he with a girl?Was the girl crying?Why was she crying?That cry sounded familiar,very familiar.Was that... Kristin...It can't be! She's paying for her sins in jail,how can she be with hyung?!Anyway,why did I care?!I missed her but...she deserves to suffer in jail for her actions.
End of Jungkook's POV

Jimin's POV
I came home and went to Jungkook's room,I had to make up a story about why I called him and didn't talk.Slowly,I opened his bedroom door,he sat in a 'pool of water' while staring at some gold bracelet that said 'J&K' on it."Hey Jungkook,what's wrong,are you crying?!"I asked curiously."Hey,no why would I!"he laughed as he hid the bracelet."What are you hiding?"I enquired."I have nothing to hide,who was that girl who was crying when you called me?"he questioned.I lied and told him it was my girlfriend,Anisa."Oh,it sounded like,um Kristin."he said as he scratched behind his neck."You miss her,don't you?"I smiled."No,why would I miss someone I hate,what's wrong with you!"he snapped."Do you really believe she did that,she's pregnant did you forget?!"I enquired."Hyung,I saw it with my own eyes!"he yelled."I know why you're asking me all this you still love her don't you,you're just using Anisa,what kind of person are you?!"he shouted."You'll regret all this one day!"I yelled back.He rolled his eyes and threw his phone on the ground.The glass screen shattered completely.I left the room,he needed space.One day when he finds out the truth,he'll regret everything he said and did.
End of Jimin's POV

Jungkook's POV
I'm fed up with all of this.Jimin hyung is just on Kristin's side because he still loves her.I don't care but I thought he cared about me,how can he believe her?!He knows me longer than her.I saw it with my own eyes!Sigh,everyone except Jimin hyung believes me.
End of Jungkook's POV

*Time skip,1:38 a.m*
I finally arrived in New York.After doing the usuals in the airport,I got an Uber who dropped me to my destination,my childhood house.I never thought that I would've come back here,but I did.As we pulled up at the house,memories of my childhood flooded my mind.I paid the Uber and got my luggage out of of the trunk.The bunch of keys dangled in my hand as I opened the door with the key made for it.The door creaked opened and I went inside,closing the door behind me.I turned the lights on and went upstairs to my room.I put down my suitcase case and dusted off my dusty bed.I fell onto it and fell asleep soon later.I had to get accustomed to sleeping and living alone now,I have no one...