Lost In New York City

*Time skip,3 years*

"Jeongsan,come let me put on your shoes!"I yelled after the naughty boy."No,I want ice cream first!"he whined."Son,you'll get it if you put your shoes on,come on!"I laughed.Jeongsan nodded and waddled over to me smiling brightly.He sat on the white sofa and put his tiny legs on my lap.I ruffled his soft hair and put on his red shoes."Thank you eomma,can I get ice cream now?!"he pouted.I nodded and held his hand,we went outside to have a day filled of fun.

Kristin's POV
It has been 3 years,I'm now 21 years of age.So much has changed about me,I cut my long hair,short and dyed it blonde.I wore more makeup than I usually would but my personality and love for Jungkook hasn't changed.I gave birth to a healthy baby boy,Jeongsan,Jeon Jeongsan.By his father's request,I named him that.He took my shape of lips and my round face.He took his father's looks and his cute bunny smile,he was like a mini version of Jungkook.

The experience was a painful one,but I couldn't have done it without Jimin oppa's help.He visited me once a month and always encouraged me not to give up.I couldn't thank him enough,I didn't know how to repay him.I lived three whole years without Jungkook.

Words can't express how much I missed him.Did he moved on and get a new girlfriend? Whatever he was doing,I'd happy for him,I just want him to be happy.I don't care how much he hates me,I'll love him forever. Every time I saw him and the rest of BTS on television,tears would always fill my eyes.I'm so happy that BTS got more famous than they were before."Eomma,why are you crying?"Jeongsan would ask when he notice me crying.He would wipe my tears and laugh at me.He was indeed a print of Jungkook,Jungkook would do the same whenever he saw me crying.

Jeongsan was too smart for a little two year old,he would always make me happy when I'm sad,from a frown to a smile.Today,I was carrying him to the nearby park,I promised to do so.
End of Kristin's POV

"Go play,after you're done,I'll buy you ice cream."I said as I released his hand and kissed him on the forehead."Okay,thank you eomma!"he yelled and ran off to the slides.I sat on the park bench and watched him as he slid down the slide.He brought so much happiness into my life after what happened to me.Suddenly,I got a phonecall,I looked at the caller ID,it was Jimin oppa.I slid the green button and got up from the bench and walked around the perimeter of the park.I put the phone by my right ear.

*On the phone*
Me:Hey how are you?Where are you?
Jimin:Hey,I'm fine.I'm in New York,we've just arrived at the hotel.
Me:Oh okay,work hard!
Jimin:I will! Where's Jeongsan?
Me:We're at the park and he's on the slide.
Jimin:Okay,you guys have fun I'll visit you guys later.
Me:Okay,bye.
*End of call*

I am terrified now that Jungkook and I are in the same city,BTS was on tour in New York.Next thing we encounter each other somewhere?! Their hotel wasn't too far away from my house.I sighed and let that thought out of my head.I walked back to the bench and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.I looked in the direction of the slides to make sure Jeongsan was okay.Where is my little boy? I scanned the park for him but he was nowhere in sight.

I began to panic,I quickly got up and went towards the slides.I looked everywhere,the swings,the monkey bars,but he wasn't there.I asked everyone around me if they saw a small boy with brown hair who wore black jeans,a plain,white t-shirt and red Nike shoes.All their responses were 'no'. What kind of mother am I?! I quickly ran out of the park and searched the streets.

Jeongsan's POV
I was getting bored sliding down the slide so I decided to go on the swings.I called my eomma to come push me but I couldn't see her.I don't know where she went,I got worried.I ran out of the park and searched for her.I ran across the empty streets and looked for her.Where is she,is she okay?! "Eomma!"I called out.There was no response.I sat down on a bench and started to cry."Eomma why did you leave me?!"I cried.
End of Jeongsan's POV

Jungkook's POV
It has been three whole years without her...I haven't seen her in forever...I can't even tell you how much I missed her.Her laugh,her smile,her scent,her everything...Every night of mine was a sleepless one.I would stay up all night thinking about her,her health and what she was doing.I couldn't even sleep if I tried to,I needed her,I was so accustomed to sleeping with her.It's all my fault.Will I ever see her again?!

Moving on to some good news,my hyungs and I are on tour in New York.We've become more famous so we decided to have a world tour.We just arrived at the hotel and Mr.Bang sent me to buy some instant food for my hyungs and I to eat for the while.I put on a black,oversized hoodie and my mask to cover my face so fans won't recognize me.I shoved my wallet in my jeans pocket and walked to the nearby grocery store.While I was walking to the store,I saw a little boy sitting on a bench and crying with his head down.I walked up to him,bent down and pulled my mask down a bit.

"Why are you crying?"I asked in concern.He raised his head up and stuttered,"I-i don't k-know where m-my eomma is." Eomma,he's Korean then,he looks so."Don't be afraid,I'll help you find her,what's your name son?"I asked."Jeon Jeongsan."he said as he wiped his tears. Jeon Jeongsan?! My eyes widened just by hearing the surname and his first name."Let's walk around and you'll tell me if you spot her."I told him.He nodded and held my hand,looks like he really trusted me.
End of Jungkook's POV

I'm such an irresponsible mother,where is Jeongsan?!I hope he's safe,I don't want anything to happen to my child! I was about to give up and call the police but something told me not to give up.I was about to turn a corner but something 'caught my eyes'. "Eomma!"someone shouted.'Faster than flash',I turned around and saw a small figure running towards me. Instantly,I recognized him.

"Jeongsan!"I yelled while tears streamed down my face 'like a river'. He hugged me tightly,I lifted him up and ruffled his hair."Where were you,I was so worried!"I sniffled."Eomma,don't cry,I'm safe now."he smiled as he wiped me tears. I laughed and shifted my attention to the person who was staring at us."Eomma,this is the uncle who helped me find you!"he said and pointed the handsome man.I bowed at him,he did the same,"Thank you so much sir!"I happily said.He nodded,lowered his white mask that hid his mouth and said 'no problem'.

"I'm Kim Kristin and you?"I enquired."J-jeon Jungkook."he replied. My 'heart dropped to the ground'. We locked eyes and stared at each other for a few seconds.I grabbed Jeongsan's hand and walk away as fast as I could've.

Jungkook's POV
Jeongsan released his grip from my hand and ran up to a lady."Eomma!"he yelled.Looks like he found his mother.I stared at the mother and son as they embraced each other into a warm hug."Where's the father?"I wondered.I tried to look at the lady but her blonde hair was blocking her face.She then broke the hug and thanked me.I replied with an 'it's okay'.

Her light brown eyes,they looked familiar,who was this beauty?My eyes travelled down her body,taking in every inch of it.A gold,heart shaped necklace hanged around her neck,that looks familiar...I gifted Kristin one of those for her birthday.Ah stop it Jungkook,it's not like Kristin is the only girl that owned it!

Then,she introduced herself,"My name is Kim Kristin and you?" That name...that's when my heart dropped."J-jeon Jungkook."I stuttered.Am I dreaming or?! Is that really Kristin?! She grabbed the little boy's hand and walked away. No,this is my chance! "Kristin!"I yelled after while running towards them.She did not turn back though,I repeatedly called her name.They were about to cross the road when bang! "KRISTIN!"I yelled at the top of the lungs.

To be continued....

Author's note
Hey everyone thank you very much for 800+ reads! What do you think happened that made Jungkook scream?! Read the next chapter to find out!❤