Is This How You Show You Love Me?!

Jungkook and I made our way to his room."Let's watch a movie."he said excitedly.I nodded and he opened the door for me.I smiled hugely as I saw what he had set up for us."Awee!"I said happily.On the floor were pillows, blankets,popcorn and sodas waiting to be enjoyed.Jungkook sat on the floor and patted the space next to him indicating for me to sit next to him.I sat comfortably and he asked,"What movie do you wanna watch?"I smiled and replied with,"Titanic,my favorite movie."

The room turned into a cinema as the lights turned off and the room was now 'black as pitch'.He turned on the television and the movie started.It was filled with romantic scenes and sad events.The night flew quickly,it was now 1:38 in the morning.I yawned loudly,as the movie was finally over.I put on another movie,this one was so relatable."Remember when my ice cream fell and you offered me yours?!"I laughed as I saw the same event in the movie.

We laughed happily together.It was the best birthday I ever had.Getting time to spend with the person I loved the most,was all I wanted.He slowly put his hand around my neck.I leaned my head on his shoulder and continued watching the movie.Jungkook cuddled me,I felt so,safe,so happy,so loved...I began feeling sleepy,soon I drifted into a deep slumber.

*Time skip,7:27 a.m*

Jungkook POV
I woke up to my Kristin next to me.I admired her as she slept peacefully.I'm glad she's mine.Suddenly,the door opened revealing Jimin.Sh*t,what am I gonna do?Quickly,I pulled Kristin closer to my body and covered her entire body with a sheet."Good morning um,Jungkook,have you seen Kristin?"he asked."Why do you wanna know that?"I asked sternly."Her mother his calling her for breakfast and she's not in her bedroom."he said.Sh*t...Kristin then woke up.She tried to speak but I covered her mouth with my hand."Everything okay?"Jimin hyung asked,he saw movements under the sheets."Yeah,everything's fine,she's probably in the bathroom."I said nervously.He nodded and then left the room,thank goodness.Even though he knew we were in a relationship,I was scared her would've tell Kristin's mum.
End of Jungkook's POV

"Babe what's wrong?"I asked as I removed his hand from my mouth."Jimin hyung was here,he said that your mother is calling you for breakfast."he said worriedly."Oh no."I thought to myself.I got up from bed and quickly made my way to my room.After I showered,I put some clothes on and headed downstairs.Suddenly,I got a phonecall,it was Anisa.

*On the phone*

Anisa:I've tried calling you so many times last time,what were you doing that you couldn't answer my call?!

Me:Oh,I'm sorry,I went out the entire day.*faked laughs"

Anisa:Oh.Well see you this evening!

Me:Okay,bye.

*End of call*

I forget she was coming over this evening,to meet BTS.I sat at the breakfast table,next to Jungkook, where everyone were already seated at.I deliciously ate my food in silence,until Uncle Bang spoke."The girl who wants to personally meet you all is coming over this evening."he said to BTS.They nodded and finished their breakfast.

*Time skip,2;48 p.m*

Anisa would be here at 3 p.m,I went to get dressed.Today was the only day she could've come,today BTS had a day off from work.I was so happy that she would finally meet her idols but at the same time I was scared."I'M FINALLY GONNA MEET MY BOYFRIEND!"she exclaimed.Those sentences lingered in my mind...I gotta be careful...

I went downstairs and waited for her along with BTS and Uncle Bang.It was approaching 3 o'clock,we waited patiently for her arrival.Minutes later,a car pulled up into the garage.We walked to the garage from the living room.Anisa came out of the Mercedes Benz.Her outfit blinded us,she wore a red, flashy dress."Someone is overdressed."I giggled."OMG AM I SEEING CORRECTLY!"she yelled.She ran and hugged Jungkook and then the rest of the BTS members.I felt enraged and jealous,I could tell that the members felt uncomfortable when she hugged them."She's just a fan Kristin calm down."I thought to myself.

She smiled so brightly,I was happy for her."OMG OPPA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!"she said to Jungkook.He looked pissed,I knew he didn't liked being called 'oppa',that's why I never call him that.Jungkook smiled anyway and bowed to her.We let her into the house,her eyes widened.

"OMG THIS HOUSE IS SO BIG!"she exclaimed,we all laughed​."So does BTS live here,what are they doing here?"she questioned.I was about to lie but then Uncle Bang stopped me."Yes,they live here."he said."If we want her to keep her mouth shut,we gotta tell the truth."Uncle whispered to me.I nodded and Anisa yelled,"OMG SO EVERY WEEKEND EXPECT ME HERE!!!"I rolled my eyes and fake a smiled."Not gonna happen."I thought to myself.She enquired many personal questions about BTS,they lied.She sat closer to Jungkook,I felt uneasy.I decided to distract myself by going on my phone."Great,I forget my phone upstairs."I thought to myself.I excused myself and went upstairs and into my bedroom.After searching for my phone,I found it in my bathroom.

Quickly,I made my way downstairs,my boyfriend and Anisa were nowhere to be seen.My heart beated faster than before."Where's Anisa?"I kindly asked Jimin oppa.He pointed to the back door.I 'flew' to the back door."Ani- I completely froze when I saw what was taking place.My heart 'dropped like rocks',it 'broke into a million pieces.'Tears welled up in my eyes,I couldn't hold them back.I tried to speak but my mouth 'couldn't form words'.

Jungkook's hands were wrapped around Anisa's tiny waist.Her hands were around his neck,her lips were on his.Droplets of tears streamed down my face as my 'world came crashing down'."I love you Kristin."Jungkook said.Those sentences engulfed my mind."Is this how you show you love me?!"I asked myself.

I couldn't take it anymore,I ran as 'faster as my legs could've carried me' and headed upstairs.I fell flat onto my bed.The bedsheets were soaked with my tears."Is this how you show you love me?!"I said aloud in anger.That question bombarded my bewildered mind...I wanted answers...I needed answers...Why Jungkook?Why?...

Author's note
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to read the rest of my book.Thanks for 500+ reads!Some exciting things are coming up in this story! Keep reading to find out!💕