Chan

I groaned for the millionth time as I laid on my bed in a ball position because of my cramps. While I was curled up in a ball, my bedroom door opened to reveal my boyfriend Chan "Hey Y/n.. Are you ok?" He asked as he stood in the door frame.

"Yes totally.. I'm on my time of the month and having cramps. I'm totally ok!" I said sarcastically making him leave the room. I rolled my eyes as I thought he would not come back. But the door was opened again to reveal Chan again with some pain killers, his laptop, and water.

I unfolded from my position and sat on top of my bed to see Chan fixing the pills and his computer. "What are you doing?" He didn't answer but he continued to do his things. Soon without any words coming out of his mouth he handed me two pills and the water.

I gladly took it and swallowed it with the water. After I was done, I put the cap back on the water bottle and placed it right on my night stand. "Better?" Chan asked me earning a nod in return. "Good now.. come watch this movie with me babe" He pulled me into a cuddling position and turned on a random move that he found in the recommendations on his Netflix account. After, watching the movie he yawned as he shut off his laptop.

"Y/n.." He caressed my cheek earning a soft hum in response. "Yes?" I asked as I melt into his touch. "Are you on your time of the month?" He suddenly asked making me chuckle. "Yes Chan.. that's why, I'm so bipolar today and cramps" I said making him laugh. "Ahh it's ok Y/n, you have an amazing and sexy boyfriend by your side" He smirked making me giggle.

"Sure amazing you're right but sexy.. I don't know about that" I said as I played with his grayish hair. "I'm offended" He said as he clutched his heart dramatically. "Aren't you always offended?" "You're right"