Jisung

It was the last class of the day. Normally you would have tutoring or extra studying but today you have nothing to do. You decided to go to a small aesthetic cafe you can relax at. The bell suddenly rang making you snap out of your peaceful thoughts.

"Y/n-ah!" You flinched as you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see your friend Jisung. "Hi Jisungie.." Shoving your school supplies into your backpack he removed his hand. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he popped some bubblegum in his mouth. "I'm feeling fine.." You said bluntly as you zipped up your backpack.

"That's good to hear.. Now let's get some bubble tea?" He asked as he shoved his hands into his uniform pockets. "Sure.. I have nothing to do today anyway" You said as you swung your backpack over one shoulder. "Alrighty then.. Let's go" Jisung let out his hand and you gladly accepted it.

You started to feel something weird in your chest but you shrugged it off. It was probably you haven't eaten since breakfast.    

Jisung opened the door for you making you kindly smile in return. "Thank you.." You said  as he smiled like a chipmunk. "You're welcome" He said as he pulled your hand tighter.. "I'm been craving for some bubble tea" He said as he turned towards the direction of the side walk. "Same here.." You smiled lightly as you heard your phone buzz through your jacket pocket.

You let go of Jisung's hand making him whine. Stopping, you took out your phone and looked at the notification. You clicked on the notification to see Felix sending you a selfie that he took of himself. You smiled as you took a picture of yourself smiling. "Who was that?" Jisung asked as he went to engulf his hand into yours.

"Hyunjinie"  You said as you closed your phone. "Ahh ok" Jisung ran his fingers through his hair and lightly smiled. After walking for another 10 minutes you arrived at the tea place. "Wow I haven't been here in so long" You said as the smell of boba smacked you in the face.

"Yeah thats because you're always stuffing your face with books" He lightly giggled as he saw how excited you were. "What do you want to get Y/n?" Jisung said as it was your turn at the register. "U-umm.. I want the xxxx" You said as you dug your hand into your purse. "Ok.. and for you sir?" The nice lady asked as he finished punching in your order into the key pad. 

"I'll just get the same thing.." "Alrighty.. That'll be 8.50 dollars" You nodded as you were about to take some cash from your wallet but Jisung beat you to it and gave the kind lady his credit card. "Aww.. Jisung, I want to pay!" You said, stomping your feet onto the tile floor in the middle of the place. 

"Well too bad so sad..." He ruffled your hair before pulling you towards a small table. Dropping your school bags onto the ground you both stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. 

"You have beautiful eyes.." He bent over the small round table, caressing your left cheek. "Why thank you.." You placed your chin on top of your head and smiled brightly. "Your very welcome" Jisung sent you a blowing kiss as he stood up from his seat.

 He grabbed the two drinks and gently placed it on the table in front of you. "Oh let me get the straws!" The squirrel popped up from his chair and jogged to get the straws that was on the table where napkins, sugar, and other things you might need for your drink. 

"I'm back... Did you miss me?" He smirked as he slammed the straw into both your drinks. You opened your mouth to say something but he quickly cut you off. "Because I missed you like hell.." He winked as he took a huge sip of his bubble tea. 

A blush crept your face as you stared at the ground. "Someone's flustered" He giggled as he laid back on his chair sluggishly. "S-shut up.." You waved your hand in his face. Taking a sip of your bubble tea, he began speaking. "Give me your hands.." You furrowed your eyebrows. His elbows were propped on the wooden table with his hands mid air, his drink in the middle of his arms. 

"Why.. You're being such a weirdo" You giggled as he stuck out his bottom lip like a little child. "Please?" He quivered his bottom lip and showed you his puppy eyes. "F-fine.." You let out both of your hands. Jisung being the happy squirrel that he is right now, he immediately grinned. He grabbed your hands and smiled brightly.

"I've liked you for a while..." He said as he caressed your knuckles with his thumbs. A blush crept on your face as you took a sip of your tea. Jisung continued to stare into your eyes, eagerly waiting for an answer from you. You didn't know how to react so you took your hands out of his hold and got up to throw away your now empty cup. 

You awkwardly sat back down to meet Jiusung's eyes. His eyes weren't as sparkly as it was before. He was only half smiling when you sat back down. You felt bad and tried to lighten up the mood.  "Hey Jisungie.." He tilted his head as he took a sip of his drink. "Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon?" You placed your elbow on the table and leaved forward a bit. 

He shook his head nonchalantly and sighed. "It has great food... but no atmosphere" You laughed making him stare at you blankly. "Heheh.. ok" You stopped laughing as he stood up to throw his drink away. You pouted as he hovered over you.

 He let out his hand in front of your face and you gladly took it. "Let's go.." Picking up your backpacks, you pushed the chair back where you found it and the two of you exited out of the cafe peacefully. 

"I'm so tired.." You sighed as you felt the warm breeze run through your hair. "Your backpack seems pretty heavy. Let me carry it for you" He said as he used his free hand tugging on your backpack strap. "It's fine.. You have your own backpack to worry about too" You smiled as you looked up at the sky. "No.. it's ok! Now hand it" You pouted as you felt your backpack being stripped away from your back. 

He quickly threw the backpack straps on the front side of his body and let out his hand once again. "It's fine Jisung.. Really" You held his hand again and you both continued to walk down the side walk. "It's ok.. I'm a man, I can handle it" He giggled. After walking for a couple of more mintues your house came into view. 

"This is my house Jisungie" You stood in front of your door step making him sigh. "Yeah.." Awkward silence fell upon you two as you shifted your weight onto one foot. "It was nice hanging out with you Jisungie.. Maybe we should do it sometime again" You smiled as you gently took your backpack off of him. "Y-yeah..." 

"I'll see you tomorrow at school.. Good night" You kissed his cheek as you hurriedly trying to open the front door. He grabbed your wrist to stop you.. "W-wait.." Your face flushed red as he was staring at your eyes.  Jisung placed his index finger under your chin and started to lean forward. You closed your eyes and sucked in a long breath. Waiting for what you thought was a kiss, you got nothing. You opened your eyes again to see the squirrel looking boy almost dying from laughter. 

"You really thought that I was gonna give you a kiss" Tears started to form in his eyes making you not blush from your heart beating at his touch but also from embarrassment. "S-shut up.." You said as you tried to go into your house. All you wanted to do was slam your body on your bed and scream from embarrassment. "You really did.. didn't you?" He stopped laughing as he caressed your blushing red cheeks. "Well... you're right" He gently placed his lips onto yours making your eyes widen in shock. 

You wrapped one hand around his neck and pulled him closer to you. Jisung pulled away first with a playful smile playing on his lips. "I'll take you on a date tomorrow ok?" He smiled as he lightly placed a peck on your lips. "Sounds great.." You grinned as you opened the front door of your house. "Bye Jisungie!" You waved as you closed the door shut. Throwing your backpack on the ground you sighed happily. Touching your flaming hot cheeks, your heart fastens it's pace at the thought of the squirrel looking boy. 

~~~~~

Sorry, i've been gone for a while :/