Jeongin

"AHH I'M SO EXCITED!" My best guy friend named Eunwoo said as he dragged me into the a concert. "Wait why are we here?" I asked tiredly as I've been dragged all day by him. "To see Stray Kids duh!" He said making me huff in and out. "But I'm tired!" I complained making him roll his eyes.

The whole time he kept dragging me until we arrived at our seats. "We're in front row?" I asked shockingly making him roll his eyes. "No you dumbass we are in heaven" He said as he scrolled through his phone to wait. "Whatever..." I pouted as I slumped into my chair.

Soon the lights of the arena dimmed and all of the boys walked onto the stage. Of course Eunwoo being Eunwoo stood up from his seats and started to yell as loud as he can. I chuckled as I continued to seat and watch the 9 boys.

"Hello I'm the leader Chan.." The one with the grayish hair boy said then the introductions continued. After the introductions I finally know all of their names. Chan, Woojin, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin, and lastly my favorite Jeongin. I don't know why but he just caught my attention. With his cute braces and brown eyes it's so cute!

While I was in my own day dream someone suddenly yanked me up from my seat. "WOAH!" I yelled at the person and I looked up to see Eunwoo smiling. "Come on!" He said a he dragged me onto the stage. I was shocked as there was a long table where all 9 guys sat.

"Why the fuck are we up here?" I asked as I gripped onto his hand tighter. "Fansign duh?" He said as he released my hand making me feel lonely. He went to the first chair as I stood at the side of the stage awkwardly. After he socialized with Chan he finally moved to the next seat. I made my way towards the chair and before I said anything towards Chan I smacked Eunwoo's head as hard as I can.

All 9 guys were shocked making me laugh. "What was that for?" He asked making me smirk. "Next time don't drag me somewhere I have no idea where the fuck I am" I said loudly making the audience laugh. He was about to speak when Chan said. "Couple?" He asked making both of our heads shake no. "No way in hell I'm dating that idiot" We both said at the same time making Chan and Woojin laugh.

"Awe alright" He said as he continued the conversation. I talked with every guy until I met the guy at the bottom. "H-hi.. w-what's your name?" He asked making me coo at his cuteness. "I'm Y/n" I said as I smiled kindly at him. He went to grab my hands and suddenly I felt a huge shock at my wrist. My wrist started to swell up and I tried to stop it. And I looked up to see Jeongin groaning in pain also touching his wrist.

Soon the swelling stopped and it revealed to be a name and a year. I read it out and it said. "Yang Jeongin, 2001" My eyes widen as I heard him say "Kim Y/n, 2001"